• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

I feel like I'm missing something. Rayman Legends is still listed on the GwG page but every time I try and add it to my account, it's listed for full price.

mclem

Let´s just face it ...

2610_lococycle-prev.png

Microsoft's Knack. At least in terms of fear that it's ultimately inevitable.

Selfishly I'd like Forza 5 because it's on of the few XB1 launch games I don't own. But they'd probably worry about it cannibalizing Forza 6 sales or something so it's not going to happen.

Chris1

Selfishly I'd like Forza 5 because it's on of the few XB1 launch games I don't own. But they'd probably worry about it cannibalizing Forza 6 sales or something so it's not going to happen.

It's Forzas 10 year anniversary in May too, I doubt it will be that but who knows.

They're really cutting it close with the announcement this time.

Dabanton

Well I'm happy with that selection. MS and Sony must be thanking their lucky stars for indie and smaller devs. They basically fill most of their next gen monthly PS+ & GWG selections now.

mclem

Doesn't Castlestorm require Kinect? I'm sure it was originally shown at E3 with Kinect controls and - at the time, at least - they made no indication of another form of control. Then again, maybe that's what's 'definitive'.

Edit: Wait, I've looked at pictures, and I think I was thinking of the wrong game. I had that artillery game in mind that was shown one E3.

Mrbob

Doesn't Castlestorm require Kinect? I'm sure it was originally shown at E3 with Kinect controls and - at the time, at least - they made no indication of another form of control. Then again, maybe that's what's 'definitive'.

Definitive edition means extra content included. Game has been out on PC for awhile, and is also on PS4.

Castlestorm was great fun on 360 and I don't own it yet on the One so I'm pleased. Also F1 is a great get, nice to have a racing game being offered.

Azzawon

Castle Storm is bad now? I heard some great stuff about it and I'll finally get chance to play it. Looking forward to Friday.

Already got F1 2013 digitally on 360 which is a shame and not too interested in going back to play Mafia 2 but I'll take it anyway. It would take something really special to make me go back to the 360 anyway...

Top Bottom