• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBLA: Alan Wake's American nightmare sale for 4$ / PC: Pay what you want for AW+AW:AN

Do people not feel bad giving just $1 for these games?

Do you not feel worse when you choose how to distribute that $1?

lol.

What if I've already bought the game twice on a different platform? Can I pay the bare minimum and not feel guilty in that instance?

Besides, the whole purpose of the Humble Bundle set up is for consumers to pay whatever they want, maximising exposure no doubt.

komarkaze

The 360 has Alan Wake for $5 and American Nightmare for $4. For someone who only played the demo for AN and thought it was decent, which one is the preferred choice?

Milchjon

The 360 has Alan Wake for $5 and American Nightmare for $4. For someone who only played the demo for AN and thought it was decent, which one is the preferred choice?

Might depend on how much you like the Pacific Northwest, but IMO Alan Wake by faaaaaaaaar. Especially at those prices.

For those who got the Humble Bundle, are the extras worth the double dip for a fan? How are the soundtracks?

So Alan Wake: American Nightmare doesn't require the original game to play?

Sorry if this question is stupid but I need to know.

I volunteered to pay $5 for the PC version of American Nightmare because I'm a chump.

I thought it might be a kind of shoddy port, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the visuals and performance of the PC version. It looks fantastic (to me).

Top Bottom