• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOne Console in stock at Amazon for $499.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3TRODYCE

image.php

He must have went to the UK PS4 launch.

On topic, I'm happy to see that they are replenishing consoles at a good rate.

BearPawB

Banned
product alert says: Due to extremely high demand, Amazon.com is currently sold out of the Xbox One inventory. However, there may be offers available from Marketplace Sellers. Please check back here for the next update on when Amazon.com will have more Xbox Ones.

But the top still says in stock

Awntawn

product alert says: Due to extremely high demand, Amazon.com is currently sold out of the Xbox One inventory. However, there may be offers available from Marketplace Sellers. Please check back here for the next update on when Amazon.com will have more Xbox Ones.

But the top still says in stock

The robots that run the site never make mistakes!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The irony of a site called "Cheap Ass Gamer" telling about a $500 system is amazing.

Pein

Banned
just bought one, thank you amazon, really wanted one and you helped me out just like you did with my ps4.

BearPawB

Banned
The robots that run the site never make mistakes!

its different than what it said 5 minutes ago.

also this: Want it Thursday, Dec. 5? Order within 22 hrs 41 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.

recently changed.
It was "want it Dec. 4th" 10 minutes ago

I am just saying, these things are moving

mrdark

Banned
That's funny. I'm doing the inverse after VGX unless they announce some sort of miraculous reason to keep it. I'm just going to get a R9 200 instead and keep the PS4.

It would have let me order and get it shipped to the UK by Friday, including the pre-paid customs fee's it works out at £398 which is cheaper than buying from the UK - do I buy one for Ebay?

Does this debunk the yield issue problems? I know it's not selling as much as the PS4 but it sold great both at launch and Black Friday.

Jeels

I really want to.

But just bought a ps4 and 3ds maybe next month.

Hey, me too! I'd be tempted, but one, it looks like these aren't that rare considering it is still not sold out, so I have no reason not to wait until I have the cash/there's a price drop, and two, it's really difficult to buy a third piece of gaming hardware when I'm sure the other two will keep me so busy.

But that Xbox Fitness. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom