• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

Banjo64

cumsessed
lift off space GIF by US National Archives

Stuart360

That's the issue everytime i'm talking about. It's not always about Xbox when a timed exclusive happens. You are sick of console wars, but it's the xbox community mostly that is constantly use "keeping it off from our console".

Do you see PS fans constantly saying that the other way around?

That's the reason why i said it's embarrassing.
The constant moneyhatyting is embarrassing for sure.
Now there are enough negative Xbox threads on this forum for you to do your shitposting, keep it out of this event thread please.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
You are sick of console wars
I get pissed at console wars because they make people like you incredibly hostile & defensive whenever the other console is mentioned. He was NEVER arguing as much as he was trying to confirm something and you took it as an argument. That type of shit only happens when you constantly engage in console warring all the time, it's like you're on edge or something

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
The constant moneyhatyting is embarrassing for sure.
Now there are enough negative Xbox threads on this forum for you to do your shitposting, keep it out of this event thread please.

So Xbox timed exclusives are different or something. I see why everyone is ignoring that every time.

No wonder PS fans getting tired of the xbox fans screaming this nonsense everytime.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
seems like event is starting... i won't be able to watch it yet cuz schools not over and i gotta walk home after that. i hope it won't end by the time i'm done getting home

Jennings

Are these Minecraft spin-offs balanced for adults or are they meant for small children? I haven't played Minecraft since it was owned by Notch.

cormack12

Gold Member
If they can catch some of the magic of fat princess it has a chance but got to be honest dungeons was a bit disappointing

anthony2690

Banned
Are these Minecraft spin-offs balanced for adults or are they meant for small children? I haven't played Minecraft since it was owned by Notch.
Minecraft dungeons was excellent, me and my partner loved it :)

I even got her to play diablo 3 after wards :)

Definitely can be enjoyed by adults, as the difficult goes up to insane levels like diablo etc

Can't say for legends as I've never played it, but looks pretty fun to my surprise

Last edited:
Top Bottom