• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I actually dont know what this means. I do know that level of detail that has been put into the car models for ForzaVista is second to none.

I’m not talking about something like that. I’m talking how car manufacturers are involved with GT, with all the manufacturers races and vibe around it, including all vision GT cars.

anthony2690

Banned
are we gonna get some game pass announcement maybe some shadow drops too since january was kinda.... eh?
I'm under the impression there will no host.

And it will be gameplay with developers talking over the gameplay shown for the 4 games announced.

& Release dates for above games (according to Germany's Xbox wire post)

Any extra is nice, but I wouldn't expect it :)

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
We are eating good.

Yep I'm so glad Sony can't money hat Bethesda games anymore but looks like it is backfiring of them with forspoken. Glad about that

Is it 2020 again with the Xbox big talk hyberbole or something, lol?

Sony paid for two year console exclusivity did they not?

You also mad about all the upcoming Xbox timed exclusives? So tell me why Xbox feels like they needed ARK 2 exclusive for Xbox for a long time?

Last edited:
Sony paid for two year console exclusivity did they not?
Oh so you are saying they paid for console exclusivity? You just called it a Sony exclusive. Should probably separate the two since they are not interchangeable.

Edit - I see where I screwed up with this post, disregard.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

"The most technically advanced racing game ever made"

One hour.

jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I don't understand why you're upset, that other poster got visibility upset for told him to stfu because he spoke the truth.

Sony did pay for exclusively, that's a fact.

Funny how you are completely ignore my question, says enough!

It’s funny how xbox fanboys like to scream shit about PS timed exclusives “keeping it away”. But whatever any other timed exclusive or even upcoming timed for xbox is head in sand mode for these same people.

It’s really embarrassing.

Last edited:

Foilz

Banned
I just need them to flash a bunch of names for games on the screen. I don't want anything involving starfield or the typical Xbox franchises. Give me the new shit

Funny how you are completely ignore my question, says enough!

It’s funny how xbox fanboys like to scream shit about PS timed exclusives “keeping it away”. But whatever any other timed exclusive or even upcoming timed for xbox is head in sand mode for these same people.
I don't understand why you're so hostile, I simply asked that I thought Sony paid for the game to be an exclusive for 2 years.

Obviously both companies do it, the other poster claimed in a very hostile manner it wasn't an exclusive.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I don't understand why you're so hostile, I simply asked that I thought Sony paid for the game to be an exclusive for 2 years.

Obviously both companies do it, the other poster claimed in a very hostile manner it wasn't an exclusive.

Hostile? Sjeez don’t be a snowflake. It’s just a dumb argument we hear for years now, but only xbox fans trying to use that “keeping away off” as sort of dumb excuse every time.

It’s getting old and embarrassing.

Hostile? Sjeez don’t be a snowflake. It’s just a dumb argument we hear for years now, but only xbox fans trying to use that “keeping away off” as sort of dumb excuse every time.

It’s getting old and embarrassing.
What are you talking about? The guy said it wasn't an exclusive, I said that I though they paid to keep it off Xbox until 2025, then you go on some insane Xbox rant trying to incite some console war.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
It’s just a dumb argument we hear for years now,
my dude, it was never an argument. he was literally trying to confirm if Sony would keep the game off Xbox until 2025. you went fucking ballistic for no reason.

This shit is why I'm so damn sick of these console wars on GAF.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Hyped AF for Forza. Xbox 360 is connected in my living room to this day only because Forza Motorsport 4. Timeless game.
This might be a bit controversial but I do not like the 360 controller at all... my dislike of using the 360 in 2023 is why i'm hoping the newest Forza surpasses motorsport 4 just so i don't have to boot up my old ass 360...

Or xenia actually gets good so i can forget about that entirely and just emulate the game on my PC. The emulation is currently very buggy right now which is a shame seeing how much progress RPCS3 has made in comparison

JLB

Banned
Excited for Forza Motorsport news.
MS gave Turn 10, IMO one of the best studios in the world and with an almost perfect track of releases, time, money and hardware.
Im 100% sure they are going to deliver something special.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
my dude, it was never an argument. he was literally trying to confirm if Sony would keep the game off Xbox until 2025. you went fucking ballistic for no reason.

This shit is why I'm so damn sick of these console wars on GAF.

That's the issue everytime i'm talking about. It's not always about Xbox when a timed exclusive happens. You are sick of console wars, but it's the xbox community mostly that is constantly use "keeping it off from our console".

Do you see PS fans constantly saying that the other way around?

That's the reason why i said it's embarrassing.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
That's the issue everytime i'm talking about.
but there's no issue in that statement. timed exclusivity is literally the act of keeping a game off of a competitor's console. Just like how Xbox is keeping stalker 2 off of Playstation.

If you're getting mad over definitions or phrases, than it makes you look even worse in this regard

Last edited:
Top Bottom