• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Minecraft Legends looks like a shitty chinese knock off. Forza Horizon looks like a generic racing game focusing on super tiny details that will never be seen in actual gameplay.

Hi Fi Rush is the first game they showed that actually looks decent/made with passion.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Forza - ray tracking ON THE TRACK. So just puddles?!
And they said "build from the ground up for new generation"... yeah ground up for series s

OMG what have Microsoft done to Tango Gameworks.... Evil Within 2 was amazing, Ghostwire looks goo too (in backlog for me). And this is crap. Microsoft effect.

SSfox

BRUH what did you smoke Mikami
6o7qIh0.png

Last edited:

YuLY

My God everything until now..utter trash...is this what they expect to hype the enthusiast gamers that would watch this kind of show? Yes i get it, minecraft and forza have their audience, but are they the ones who watch these shows?

LordCBH

Not feeling this one but I do like the style. But I don’t really feel like rhythm games demo very well. Will definitely try it when it hits Gamepass.

Last edited:
Forza - ray tracking ON THE TRACK. So just puddles?!
And they said "build from the ground up for new generation"... yeah ground up for series s

OMG what have Microsoft done to Tango Gameworks.... Evil Within 2 was amazing, Ghostwire looks goo too (in backlog for me). And this is crap. Microsoft effect.
How is it crap? It's unique combat wise and looks fun

Y'all will complain about everything

Like the concept, I was thinking about games that don't utilize music enough outside of it just being in the background...making it a gameplay element is really cool.

Top Bottom