• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

I have 1 more day left here with about 15 emails to input but nothing has been working. Should I get up around 5am eastern time and try all 15 emails spread over 1-2 mins!?

Im desperate here to win.

15 emails? Are you playing for three different households? lol

Yea, my household with me and my wife's emails. Then 5 from my parents household and 5 from my job. Trying to maximize my chances here.

I wanna win bad, I might include my in-laws emails and household and up my emails to 17. And May be might include cousins household too. He stopped caring about games a year ago, he won't care if I use his emails and house address. Humm now I'm trying to up it to 20 emails!!!!!!

Dre3001

I've been playing every day with zero luck. What time is everyone submitting the code or are they texting the code or entering it on their computer?

I have 1 more day left here with about 15 emails to input but nothing has been working. Should I get up around 5am eastern time and try all 15 emails spread over 1-2 mins!?

Im desperate here to win.
No try them at different times but not that close together. That's what I would do anyway.

Yeah no, spread them over a 10 min span. I was literally half asleep and won with my 3rd email try. That woke me up!

In general I doubt they are going to disqualify people unless you've won more than once...or make something ridiculous like a hundred email accounts. So might as well give it a go for all the folks in your "household"

Yeah no, spread them over a 10 min span. I was literally half asleep and won with my 3rd email try. That woke me up!

In general I doubt they are going to disqualify people unless you've won more than once...or make something ridiculous like a hundred email accounts. So might as well give it a go for all the folks in your "household"

You think spreading them over a 10 minute period is better? I figured with them saying someone wins every 10 mins, if I was able to input them all during a 10 min interval I would have a higher chance of hitting a winning time slot.

I've done every thing I could think of these last 2 weeks and have still walked away with nothing. This is it, the last attempt.

Timeframe wise, is it still wise for me to do it early morning? If I have to wake up at 5am and know I'm gonna win, I don't care. But to wake up at 5am and lose with all my emails will hurt alot cause I'll also be missing on precious sleep.

You think spreading them over a 10 minute period is better? I figured with them saying someone wins every 10 mins, if I was able to input them all during a 10 min interval I would have a higher chance of hitting a winning time slot..

No, you're right, I misread your post. Yeah, doing them every 1-2 minutes is the best strategy. Sorry! You want to stagger them in a 10 min slot but not leave TOO much time inbetween the intervals.

I hear you on sleep. I was getting up and trying it in the early AM (like between 5-8am) and then gave up on that. Last few nights I was trying right when I was going to bed (1-2 am EST) and finally hit it as I was dozing off.

Given the amount of people who've won in the last 12 hours, I can only imagine some people have given up or think the contest is over (and/or there aren't as many boxes with unique codes out there anymore), so the door is probably open a little bit. Good luck!

No, you're right, I misread your post. Yeah, doing them every 1-2 minutes is the best strategy. Sorry! You want to stagger them in a 10 min slot but not leave TOO much time inbetween the intervals.

I hear you on sleep. I was getting up and trying it in the early AM (like between 5-8am) and then gave up on that. Last few nights I was trying right when I was going to bed (1-2 am EST) and finally hit it as I was dozing off.

Given the amount of people who've won in the last 12 hours, I can only imagine some people have given up or think the contest is over (and/or there aren't as many boxes with unique codes out there anymore), so the door is probably open a little bit. Good luck!

Thank you, wish me all the luck, tomorrow is gonna be an interesting day, win or lose. If I win, I won't be able to contain myself and if I lose, I'll be upset the entire day.

Thank you, wish me all the luck, tomorrow is gonna be an interesting day, win or lose. If I win, I won't be able to contain myself and if I lose, I'll be upset the entire day.

Good luck man! I think there might be a mad rush late in the day as time runs out, but I would give it a shot early AM as you've been doing.

You think spreading them over a 10 minute period is better? I figured with them saying someone wins every 10 mins, if I was able to input them all during a 10 min interval I would have a higher chance of hitting a winning time slot.

I've done every thing I could think of these last 2 weeks and have still walked away with nothing. This is it, the last attempt.

Timeframe wise, is it still wise for me to do it early morning? If I have to wake up at 5am and know I'm gonna win, I don't care. But to wake up at 5am and lose with all my emails will hurt alot cause I'll also be missing on precious sleep.

I've done every strategy, it's all luck. Say you use all your entries in one 10 minute period and you so happen to miss the one moment in between, you just lost all ten right away.

So when are you winners entering the code, when the minute switches, at a totally random time between minutes?

5am doesn't guarantee you anything but it should be better odds.

charpunk

I've done every strategy, it's all luck. Say you use all your entries in one 10 minute period and you so happen to miss the one moment in between, you just lost all ten right away.

So when are you winners entering the code, when the minute switches, at a totally random time between minutes?

I just entered randomly this morning because I totally forgot about this until then. It was 7:53 eastern according to the text I sent. Used the code that’s on the site.

I just happened to wake up earlier than I normally do. Waited a few minutes, then sent the text at 4:54am central. So yeah, just a random time early in the morning.

Nice! Congrats!
Awesome, man. Congrats on winning yours!
Thanks! Still can't believe I won. I was 0-50 something between this giveaway and the previous ones.

5am on the dot would not necessarily be a good time to enter. Within every ten minutes of the day, an opportunity to win opens. This doesn’t mean it happens right at 5, could be 5:03, 5:08, etc. I don’t think most people get this so sometime between 5:05-5:09 would probably be best.

5am on the dot would not necessarily be a good time to enter. Within every ten minutes of the day, an opportunity to win opens. This doesn’t mean it happens right at 5, could be 5:03, 5:08, etc. I don’t think most people get this so sometime between 5:05-5:09 would probably be best.

I have seen so many people win at "12 on the dot" "8 on the dot" that even though what you say is true, from the wording of the contest entering at the first moment of a new 10 minute block would be the WORST odds to win, why so many winners on gaf with that?

Also guys what I am asking is not what minute you send it in, I am asking the second. Do you want for a minute to turn to another before submitting or just sumbit at say 7:34 and 26 seconds.

Also guys what I am asking is not what minute you send it in, I am asking the second. Do you want for a minute to turn to another before submitting or just sumbit at say 7:34 and 26 seconds.
Oh, no. I didn't try to do it at the top of the minute. It had been the time I entered for several seconds already.

You folk are crazy... I just randomly enter and let luck do its thing. I don't think there's an optimal minute/second combination that's going to win you the prize. I do reckon they'll be fewer people entering tomorrow night right before the end of the contest though.

I'm gonna try one or two in the morning, and the other three closer to midnight.

I have seen so many people win at "12 on the dot" "8 on the dot" that even though what you say is true, from the wording of the contest entering at the first moment of a new 10 minute block would be the WORST odds to win, why so many winners on gaf with that?

Maybe I’m wrong, who knows. Or it could be that the winning period never closed because people were waiting to submit their code on the dot. Either way, good luck.

Hatemongerloid

Neo Member
My mom just won at 2:37 via text message. A girl I started seeing a few weeks ago on Tinder won last week via text message at 6:23. They both have offered to give them to me for free. I didn't even plan on getting an Xbox One at all, but I guess now I need to look into what exclusives to pick up.

Also really lucky because my brother won the PSVR last promotion and gave it to me as well. I am just really good at nagging other people to win things I guess.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
All these people winning randomly after one entry are really starting to make me angry lol.

Maybe tbell has an algorithm to weed us that are trying like mad.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
My mom just won at 2:37 via text message. A girl I started seeing a few weeks ago on Tinder won last week via text message at 6:23. They both have offered to give them to me for free. I didn't even plan on getting an Xbox One at all, but I guess now I need to look into what exclusives to pick up.

Also really lucky because my brother won the PSVR last promotion and gave it to me as well. I am just really good at nagging other people to win things I guess.

I'll take one off your hands 😀😀😀

Troblin

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Entered at 1:23 PST.

Just won on the last day! I'm so ecstatic right now, I can't sleep.

I feel a bit bad because I'm already a bit blessed in my life right now, but I will definitely enjoy this! :)

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Entered at 1:23 PST.

Just won on the last day! I'm so ecstatic right now, I can't sleep.

I feel a bit bad because I'm already a bit blessed in my life right now, but I will definitely enjoy this! :)

Congrats! I've used up all of my chances so I'll go home empty handed this time, but such is life. I can think of much worse problems to have.

And....

tumblr_m0p2xzyrL81rntezlo1_400.gif

All these people winning randomly after one entry are really starting to make me angry lol.

Maybe tbell has an algorithm to weed us that are trying like mad.

That would make me feel so much better rather than me being unlucky.

Still I don't think they do. Any rule violations seem to be sorted out after as the terms describe.

I still have six entries to go today. Tried some at 5-7 am, nope.

I'm out... blew all my entries this morning instead of waiting like I originally planned. I'm not really someone who generally wins these contests, so I'm not too surprised. Congrats to all who did win!

Top Bottom