• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Details E3 Plans

Iceman829

I'm more excited about this years E3 than last years. The games I'm most interested in seeing more of are Recore, Scalebound and Sea of Thieves. It will be nice to see the New Forza, Gears and Halo Wars in action as well.

3rd Party content I'm looking forward to seeing or possibly announced (all hopefully on xbox one): Titanfall 2, Mass Effect, Star Wars Games, Red Dead Redemption sequel, An RPG similar to Lost Odyssey.

I'll check out the Microsoft and EA events as they will probably cover most of the games I'm interested in. I'll probably check out the Ubisoft stuff at some point as well. A new Ghost Recon or Splinter Cell could interest me. Maybe a preview of The Division DLC and updates for the game.

New hardware or devices could be nice to see. If it's just a console / controller refresh cool, no big deal. If it's a new upgraded console I'll probably buy it day one. I just want to hear that it's compatible with my current games, still BC with the 360 and my elite controller still works great with it. I don't care about resolution wars I just want great games on the machine I own

Justinh

Lost Odyssey 2 with the first one as BC thank you.

1eMfAtt.jpg

I would love that to death...

With that Shinobi tip, Recore's definitely to the top of my list of what I want to see most from Microsoft's announced titles.

Other than that, hoping to see a reveal of Crackdown 3's SP mode, Halo Wars 2 in action, Scalebound, Forza Horizon 3's location, and Sea of Thieves.

Bsigg12

Anybody from GAF flying in LA for the FanFest? I'm thinking of flying in Sunday night and staying until Tuesday depending on what they're offering for FanFest.

Anybody from GAF flying in LA for the FanFest? I'm thinking of flying in Sunday night and staying until Tuesday depending on what they're offering for FanFest.

I live in LA so I'm definitely planning on going and hanging out again. Last two years were awesome.

Just need to get the details!

eerik9000

Microsoft kinda is with the E3 daily shows they have. They're returning this year.

Sony too™ has been doing live streams from E3 with game developers playing and talking about their games for years now, even before Nintendo started doing their thing. They're perhaps not as in-depth as Treehouse Live, but I've never really understood why Nintendo gets so much praise as if they were the only ones doing it.

jbug617

Banned
New details on Fanfest and streams

Today, we’re happy to share some new details on just how you can go about taking part. First, as with previous Xbox FanFests you’ll need to be over the age of 21 and have an Xbox Live gamertag. Next, you’ll need to get a ticket. Fans can line up at the Microsoft store at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles starting on Saturday, June 11 at 10:00 p.m. PDT. Credentials will be distributed to the first 500 fans in line, then FanFest tickets will be distributed to credential holders the following morning, Sunday, June 12 at 11:00 a.m. PDT. The Microsoft store is located at 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA. Lining up will take place near the Food Court, located on level 2. Be sure to hit the official Xbox FanFest: E3 2016 page for complete details and an FAQ.

We’re also excited to share information on more of what you’ll receive if you’re one of those 500 lucky fans. In addition to already announced goodies like entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing and a custom-built backpack full of gaming swag, FanFest attendees will be invited to a special Forza Motorsport event at the Petersen Automotive Museum on the afternoon of Monday, June 13 and a can’t-miss “Fan Celebration” event on the evening of Tuesday, June 14 at the Premiere House at Regal LA Live.

Of course, we’ve still got plenty of awesome E3 experiences for those fans that can’t make it to Los Angeles for FanFest. Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3, our live news show that covers all things Xbox at E3, will air on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. PDT, and can be streamed live on Xbox One, on Xbox.com (both on your desktop and on mobile), on Xbox 360, and on the Xbox Twitch Channel. Today, we’re excited to reveal that Jessica Chobot and Julia Hardy will be joining our own Larry Hryb (Xbox Live’s Major Nelson) and Graeme Boyd (Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos) as hosts of the show.

You’ll also be able to catch an Xbox Briefing Post-Show Special with Geoff Keighley and other surprise guests on the YouTube Live @ E3 show. The dedicated 30-minute Xbox show kicks off Monday, June 13 at 4 p.m. PDT and will break down and dive deeper into some of the hottest news coming out of our briefing.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/23/e3-2016-fanfest-update/#UMeasLOjXekbqSml.99

Oh snap, we actually got new info on Recore? Well I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it appearing at E3 is hopefully a given now.

Top Bottom