• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
My official "PHIL SPENCER, NOTICE ME" list

looks like you left just enough room for
Rallisport-Challenge-1-01.png

SOR5

Jet Set Radio and Crimson Skies - MY MAN

Those two franchises deserve far far far better love than theyve been given, I understand JSR but Microsoft has no excuse when it comes to Crimson Skies, it definitely could be reborn as an XBLA title without compromising the depth and content

looks like you left just enough room for
Rallisport-Challenge-1-01.png

Man of course I did, You know what I really believe they could implement a "PGR Mode" and "Rallisport Challenge" mode in the next Forza Horizon, maybe alter some of the tracks and add a few gameplay mechanics, it shouldnt be that hard?

Never found a source for it. Have just seen it tossed around quite a bit.

Missing Chromehounds, Conker and Black&White.

You got me on Chromehounds, Conker I just think they should either let it go until they know what the hell theyre doing (I dont need to say why), isn't Black and White an EA IP as well? I would love to see a B&W3

Any guesses what the updated controller will be like?

My guess is that it will essentially be the same controller, with the addition of a programmable menu button (or two). These would be much like the X1 and X2 buttons on the chatpad. That, or just a straight up "Capture" button similar to the share button on the DS4.

You got me on Chromehounds, Conker I just think they should either let it go until they know what the hell theyre doing (I dont need to say why), isn't Black and White an EA IP as well? I would love to see a B&W3

I feel you on Conker, though it would still be a huge announcement

Wikipedia lists Black & White as a Microsoft' owned franchise and property. Don't know whether that's credible though.

Okay you guys are making me feel ashamed lol, im updating the list

List's looking so much better now. Looking forward to playing Bingo with your list come the day.

Will be interesting to see how many (or if any), will be realised.

op_ivy

Man of course I did, You know what I really believe they could implement a "PGR Mode" and "Rallisport Challenge" mode in the next Forza Horizon, maybe alter some of the tracks and add a few gameplay mechanics, it shouldnt be that hard?

i always felt like horizon 1 almost nailed that. the rally dlc was fantastic, but there wasnt enough of it, and the limited city racing felt very PGR to me. it seems like such a no brainer that horizon would scratch all those itches. hopefully 3 will incorporate larger cities, more surface types (snow, ice) AND a lot of what worked from the rally (and to a lesser extent, storm island) DLCs. throw in some cone challenges for good measure too!

FordGTGuy

Banned
Locke focused Halo: 2017. I'm calling it now, bundled with Halo 3 Anniversary so people actually buy it.

A Locke focused Halo is not going to happen.

A playable Locke might not happen again, there was a lot of backlash in Halo 5 from it.

Honestly the next Halo game should be blue team through out.

SpartanN92

Banned
I think Locke will be in future Halo games I'm just not sure if he would be playable.

Locke's problem was he wasn't the anti hero/assassin that he was built up to be. He was just a soldier following orders. He would have been MUCH better as a James Bond/Jason Bourne/Sam Fisher assassin/spy.

I feel like that was the original intention for the character but when it came to actually developing the game they went with a Co-Op team based shooter and that gameplay doesn't match solo Assassin/Spy.

Xbudz

wbUX1LY.jpg

I'm gone for a day and this thread has gone crazy already. :D

Definitely need some Mech Assault though.

Hey FordGTGuy.. you are doing good work here :) I love it.
Could you maybe add a rocket engine under the train to make it a space train?

I would love that. But let's face it. Microsoft wants Locke to be shown off more. He's on the damn halo 5 cover. He will get a game for himself imo.

He was on the cover of 5 because he and Team Osiris were 80% of the campaign. I would say the next game should be focused on Master Chief if we are going by underrepresented cover characters from Halo 5.

op_ivy

someone posted a terrific suggest in the OT, ODST-styled arbiter game detailing the events of halo 5's swords of sanghelios. also seen suggested, a halo 3 map pack would be sweet (and more likely).

Black and White is an IP with a huge amount of potential with VR/AR.

I don't know why they are being reluctant with using it.

Not to mention Mech Assault would be a great VR game.

OH BOY. The 'ye Olde IP that would be a hit on today's market' is a game you can play with too damn many MS games.

Viva Pinata - PC and Xbox, with crossplay, cross-save, and crossbuy.
Viva Pinata Go/Mobile- Tablets and mobiles. Could so, so, easily be modelled into a 'Wait x hours, or pay to speed-up' game.

Crimson Skies - PC and Xbox; crossplay, cross-save, cross-buy. VR support.

Black & White - PC and Xbox; crossplay..... VR support
Black & White Go/Mobile - Tablet and mobile.

Phantom Dust - PC and Xbox; crossplay... Microtransaction card packs and cosmetics

All of their racing franchises - PC and Xbox; crossplay... VR support

Chromehounds/Mechassault. - PC and Xbox; crossplay?... VR support. Who wouldn't be down for more mechs?

Fusion Frenzy - PC, Xbox; crossplay...

Zoo Tycoon - Bloody work ubiquitously across everything.

Etc, etc. The list goes on. I know it's not that simple, but the potential kills me inside. Am super glad MS seems to be making savvy decisions with their racing and RTS franchises, and most of their upcoming games going forward.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Why do the non-train riders get left behind? I guess they gave to watch a stream of the conference. :(

Infinity has slipstream :D

OH BOY. The 'ye Olde IP that would be a hit on today's market' is a game you can play with too damn many MS games.

Viva Pinata - PC and Xbox, with crossplay, cross-save, and crossbuy.
Viva Pinata Go/Mobile- Tablets and mobiles. Could so, so, easily be modelled into a 'Wait x hours, or pay to speed-up' game.

Crimson Skies - PC and Xbox; crossplay, cross-save, cross-buy. VR support.

Black & White - PC and Xbox; crossplay..... VR support
Black & White Go/Mobile - Tablet and mobile.

Phantom Dust - PC and Xbox; crossplay... Microtransaction card packs and cosmetics

All of their racing franchises - PC and Xbox; crossplay... VR support

Chromehounds/Mechassault. - PC and Xbox; crossplay?... VR support. Who wouldn't be down for more mechs?

Fusion Frenzy - PC, Xbox; crossplay...

Zoo Tycoon - Bloody work ubiquitously across everything.

Etc, etc. The list goes on. I know it's not that simple, but the potential kills me inside.

Such a sad list.

I want Midtown Madness 4. D:

I kind of wish they were parralllellllell. On a journey to the promised land.

Just going on a joyride before E3. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom