• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really would be awesome if they dropped a Steam support megaton. I know it will probably not happen, but damn that would be cool.

I've thought about that possibility before! It's strange that my personal "megaton" announcement would just be them making basic multiplayer and 4-6 person party chat free for everyone. I just feel like LFG, GwG, Clubs, Arena, and 12-person party chat would justify the subscription on their own.

Hmm, thinking about how they can space the show, these are my predictions not in order of how they will be presented.

~2 Minutes: Scorpio Trailer, Name, Date, Price | Trailer will show the box and multiple games that will be shown during the conference running on Scorpio. Crackdown, Middle Earth, Sea of Thieves, etc. Name: Xbox One X, November 2017, $399
~2 Minutes: ReCore DE, September 2017
~2 Minutes: Cuphead, June 2017
~2 Minutes: EA Talk | EA Access, support of Scorpio, talk of Frostbite (maybe native 4K?)
~2 Minutes: ID@Xbox
~2 Minutes: Xbox Gamepass
~2 Minutes: End of show Scorpio Games Montage

Shortened your post to fit better but I like your speculation! I'm still holding onto hope that we'll get Scorpio before November. I just think it'd be best off by getting out ahead of the big fall titles. I know they originally said "holiday" but they've also talked about being ahead of schedule now. I'm thinking that was just a worst case scenario thing.

Out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say they aren't willing to double down on gaming?

They lost a lot of ground this console generation but instead of doing what Sony did with the PlayStation 3 last gen to win back market share (rebrand, cut price, introduce slim model, refocus on key big titles like Uncharted 2, etc.) MS seems (key word being seems) content with just staying the course.

Scorpio should be treated as a new console (Like MS did with the 360 4 years after original Xbox) and there needs to be some big new IPs that will get people excited about the brand again. Showing Forza 6, Sea of Thieves and trotting out another Crackdown tech demo that they've been doing since 2014 (Crackdown was never a big franchise anyway) isn't going to cut it neither will CG trailers for another Gears of War or Halo game.

Hmm, thinking about how they can space the show, these are my predictions not in order of how they will be presented.

~2 Minutes: Scorpio Trailer, Name, Date, Price | Trailer will show the box and multiple games that will be shown during the conference running on Scorpio. Crackdown, Middle Earth, Sea of Thieves, etc. Name: Xbox One X, November 2017, $399
~2 Minutes: EA Talk | EA Access, support of Scorpio, talk of Frostbite (maybe native 4K?)

~4 Minutes: Middle Earth Shadow of War
~4 Minutes: New Xbox Game Preview Game
~4 Minutes: Ori 2, Spring 2018
~4 Minutes: Minecraft
~4 Minutes: Xbox Live Improvements, features, OS, Mixer

~6 Minutes: Mixed Reality, VR support on Xbox One, all Win10 VR Headsets will work on Xbox One, new VR hub with improved Avatar's.
~6 Minutes: Sea of Thieves, Spring 2018
~6 Minutes: NEW AAA IP
~6 Minutes: Assassin's Creed: Origins
~6 Minutes: All things Halo, Halo Wars 2 DLC, Halo 5 "Halo 3" Update, Scorpio support
~6 Minutes: Forza 7, September 2017

~8 Minutes: Crackdown 3, November 2017
~8 Minutes: State of Decay 2, October 2017

Total = ~86 Minutes across 20 different "events" compared to 2016's 24 "events". MS could squeeze in 1 or 2 more small titles or expand the time on 1 or 2 (like Minecraft) of the 20 "events".
Just make room for one more big AAA third party title.

mike4001_

~6 Minutes: Mixed Reality, VR support on Xbox One, all Win10 VR Headsets will work on Xbox One, new VR hub with improved Avatar's.
~6 Minutes: All things Halo, Halo Wars 2 DLC, Halo 5 "Halo 3" Update, Scorpio support

Total = ~86 Minutes across 20 different "events" compared to 2016's 24 "events". MS could squeeze in 1 or 2 more small titles or expand the time on 1 or 2 (like Minecraft) of the 20 "events".

Scorpio time will be longer because the box will be on stage and they will talk a little bit about the console after they show a 1-2 min clip of all the angles of the console.

Recore DE (if presented) will not get 2 min

EA Access and Game pass will not get 2 min but will be mentioned in the "standard" talk by Phil Spencer why Xbox is the best place to game blablabla ...

The only saving grace MS could have is if Bethesda's new game (Starfield) has some kind of exclusivity attached to Xbox and looks/plays significantly better on Scorpio. But that's making a ton of assumptions not the least of which being if BSG's new game is even ready to be unveiled yet and if it is would they really show it at MS's conference when they have there own big show later that evening?

Who the hell believes the OG PS4 is 40% more powerfull than the OG Xbox?

To be honest general perception is that the performance delta is even bigger.

I have friends who used to have 360 that jumped to Ps4 thinking that xbox one was like a Wii to 360, like just an overclock but belonging to the same generation hardware wise.

Zukkoyaki

I think this is almost exactly how it's going to be.

blakep267

YEah, Cuphead games pass, and Recore won't get much if any stage time. You can replace them with more ID@xbox demos or game preview stuff

The daily shows would be where you see specific Scorpio upgrades

LKSmash

They lost a lot of ground this console generation but instead of doing what Sony did with the PlayStation 3 last gen to win back market share (rebrand, cut price, introduce slim model, refocus on key big titles like Uncharted 2, etc.) MS seems (key word being seems) content with just staying the course.

Scorpio should be treated as a new console (Like MS did with the 360 4 years after original Xbox) and there needs to be some big new IPs that will get people excited about the brand again. Showing Forza 6, Sea of Thieves and trotting out another Crackdown tech demo that they've been doing since 2014 (Crackdown was never a big franchise anyway) isn't going to cut it neither will CG trailers for another Gears of War or Halo game.

Forza 7
Crackdown 3 wasn't at E3 last year.
They've said there will be no GoW or Halo this year.
Sea of Thieves is a new IP in a relatively untapped genre on the console space.
They're introducing a new console and will possibly cut the price on their current model.

I don't see how you can say they're staying the course when they've done nothing but try to innovate since stumbling out of the gates. They've added BC, EA access, Game Pass, Clubs, LFG, Party chat overlay, player hosted tournaments, countless revisions to the OS to improve speed/functionality. It sounds like because they haven't introduced a game you like akin to Uncharted, you think they've given up.

It's been posted in the Twitch E3 thread, but it looks like they corrected the length of the Xbox conference.

QZTaTMq.png

eso76

What is this nonsense.

This year marks Greenawalt's glorious comeback after the lackluster appearances in the past couple editions.

This year, with Forza 7 being used to showcase the Scorpio, Dan is going to wear a formidable beard and reveal both Motorsport 7 and Horizon 3 enhanced 4k Scorpio port.

Just you wait.

I think there's at least one big announcement to make our minds blown (something like BC).

Remember the Yusuf post saying "I wonder how our fans are going to react to that?" when talking about the E3 17 rehearsals?

RoKKeR

Even though I have relatively low hype for the conference, I am really excited to see the final Scorpio hardware. I firmly believe that MS makes some of the best hardware in the world at the moment, and I'm expecting the Scorpio to keep that trend.

Should also come with a sweet trailer, just like the Surface Pro and Studio have had.

I know this is a bit different than the usual console launches, how likely is it that we'll get a precise launch date for the "Scorpio" during the conference?

Looks like we didn't get a Xbox One release date until early September 2013 but for the "s" version we got the release date during the conference.

Great write-up, but a point of assumption that you're mistaken on. Anything with "MS Studio" will always refer to first-party content. MS Studio Global Publishing is just a name referring to 2nd-party funding of games.

MS already has an "internal publishing team" for 3rd-party content. It's basically just "Microsoft", which is the label they use when they publish 3rd-party games on behalf of the developer/publisher ( but it's not a first-party title ) like with Dead Rising 4 or Tomb Raider. This was also their publishing/distribution model back in X360 days, where indies had limited self-publishing options, which is why MS was listed as the publisher/distributor for games like Spelunky & Fez.

I see, thank you for the correction! Also, what I meant was, out of those three pillars I stated, that one would see Microsoft ensure that they weren't passing up games that could be on their platform and go through means to accomplish that more frivolously like they did in the Xbox 360 era. I don't think Final Fantasy 13 would be on Xbox 360 if Microsoft didn't show some type of interest, given how badly JRPGs sold on the platform (this is an example I'm getting at). Sony publishes many third-party exclusive games outside of Asia, for example. That point was simply something that, by whatever means, Microsoft could do (and should, according to the "gameszz" narrative) with getting more games of any type on the Xbox platform.

Agreed from start to finish with this.

Yup, what he said.

Correct a mondo, all of it.

Pretty much. Well said

This is all correct.

The only thing I'd add is the prevailing discomfort that the PS3 had a genuine competitor in "that machine built by that company that makes shitty operating systems". Since the OG Xbox there has always been that underlying opinion that MS has no place in the console market.

Not to doglike but nice wrote up except for global publishing which someone corrected. I do agree they need to set up a team or something to maybe assist with ports or port funding to get Japanese and more obscure games in the platform. Even if it doesn't result in game sales for said games, it raises the perception that they are about those games and are trying to bring any game they can to their fans

While I'm a new member, I have been lurking on GAF for an awful long time and I must admit, this post is very well written, logical and is incredibly hard to argue against.

Its hard to disagree with anything you said.

Shame its some 40odd pages deep. I hope more get to see it.

Thanks, guys! I wrote that really late and honestly am surprised I was able to string it together. :p

This post is basically:

"Your annecodotal evidence is inherently false, let me put up my annecodotal evidence instead."

Surprised it's getting so much praise, especially with the naive, "make every game not Sony/Nintendo contract appear on Xbox" idea.

No, sir. The anecdotal evidence in my post, like talking about my store and selling in my store, were a tiny part of my post. The beginning of my post was all factual, from Microsoft getting deserved backlash, to the stigma that lured for a long time (and exists to this day). My post was responding to him saying xbox fans are shouting from the rooftops about true 4K vs fake 4K being the game changer, when that is something only a disgruntled Sony fan with tinted shades might see, and what I said Xbox fans might ACTUALLY feel, which judging from the responses, might be true. Also, why do you brush aside my other 2 "pillars" on what Microsoft should be focusing on, and focus on the only one the one you call "naïve?" I explicitly asked for thoughts on that pillar as that is one I'm not too sure about, and the gist of that pillar is Microsoft should do what Sony does and focus on getting all sorts of games on their console. Sony even has a team that asks what kind of games would we like to see on PlayStation. Microsoft seems more corporate. What is so wrong with saying Microsoft should focus on this (by some means)? I had no idea what the Global Publishing really was and put 2 and 2 together but was corrected and responded to that above.

Yep, it's a bunch of hurt feelings, followed by idealistic nonsense. If it was that easy to get every game on the Xbox, then they'd probably be doing it now and if MS's plan is to continue releasing slightly more powerful consoles a year or so after the next Playstation, I don't think that's a great plan. I don't think they want to give a super strong PS brand a year on the market with the PS5 alone against the Scorpio.

Whoa, slow down there warrior. You clearly did not read my post correctly. It has nothing to do with my feelings, and more to do with responding to said post with an actual idea of what it may be, which again from responses was correct. And idealistic nonsense? The fact that you say my entire post consists of hurt feelings and idealistic nonsense projects greatly, and your post history rounds it up nicely. You admittedly do not currently own an Xbox One, talk about PS4 sales and Sony "winning" E3, and complain about Switch "port beggars," nonstop, so I guess I am a fool for even responding to you!

It's a Rah Rah Xbox in an Xbox thread, no harm done :)

May I ask you to show me where in my post you got even the slightest hint of "rah rah Xbox?" Thank you. :p

I think you're projecting just a little.
I followed the ps4 and xbox one launch very closely on Neogaf (obsessively may be more close the truth if I'm being honest) and my observation was based on how a section of Neogaf reacted to ps4's technical superiority - and still do to this day to a certain extent.

Your post seems to be based mostly on your own personal feelings / biases.

The person I was responding to from the beginning, it seems! Listen, you're telling me about projecting when you clearly are a loyal and happy Sony fan and have been for a long time; maybe that is why you happen to observe things the way you have? You know, tinted shades and all? No disrespect, as there is nothing wrong with being a fan at all. Everybody sees things based off their own biases, let's not kid ourselves here, but the gist of my post aside from my anecdote is factual. The rest (my 3 pillars Microsoft should focus on) is my opinion on what they should do, but there is nothing wrong or biased about that. Microsoft deservedly bought upon themselves what took place and the rest is history. Logically, it makes sense that you may view Xbox fans and/or media being defensive, and came to your conclusion. But to talk about projection like your post I was responding to isn't that as well, is silly.

Liliana Eileen can say all that about Scorpio but she's forgetting that Sony will have their PS5 announcement this E3 and releasing next year.

/s

That was a good post and I didn't detect many lies. If power mattered then it still does now. It remains a valid complaint though that MS really needs to improve their first party. They more or less promised to do exactly that, but doubtful we'll see it at this E3. Especially after what Matt said.

Haha, yep. Here is my personal prediction:

E32017: Scorpio, scorpio, and scorpio. Oh, and here is a roadmap we will be working on (games) because we understand the criticism. Look at these games coming this holiday to your Xbox.

E32018: Games, games everywhere. You wanted games? Here you go. GAEMMZZZZ.

I know this is a bit different than the usual console launches, how likely is it that we'll get a precise launch date for the "Scorpio" during the conference?

Looks like we didn't get a Xbox One release date until early September 2013 but for the "s" version we got the release date during the conference.

Percise date is doubtful
But late October percise could be possible

No, sir. The anecdotal evidence in my post, like talking about my store and selling in my store, were a tiny part of my post. The beginning of my post was all factual, from Microsoft getting deserved backlash, to the stigma that lured for a long time (and exists to this day). My post was responding to him saying xbox fans are shouting from the rooftops about true 4K vs fake 4K being the game changer, when that is something only a disgruntled Sony fan with tinted shades might see, and what I said Xbox fans might ACTUALLY feel, which judging from the responses, might be true. Also, why do you brush aside my other 2 "pillars" on what Microsoft should be focusing on, and focus on the only one the one you call "naïve?" I explicitly asked for thoughts on that pillar as that is one I'm not too sure about, and the gist of that pillar is Microsoft should do what Sony does and focus on getting all sorts of games on their console. Sony even has a team that asks what kind of games would we like to see on PlayStation. Microsoft seems more corporate. What is so wrong with saying Microsoft should focus on this (by some means)? I had no idea what the Global Publishing really was and put 2 and 2 together but was corrected and responded to that above.

You addressed a post talking about some fans by calling it inherently false, offering an unrelated recollection of the launch (which doesn't disprove what he said) alongside your own annecdote and an analysis of Scorpio. You didn't actually do much to address his annecodotal post.

I didn't address your other two pillars because I didn't find much to address there.

Haha, yep. Here is my personal prediction:

E32017: Scorpio, scorpio, and scorpio. Oh, and here is a roadmap we will be working on (games) because we understand the criticism. Look at these games coming this holiday to your Xbox.

E32018: Games, games everywhere. You wanted games? Here you go. GAEMMZZZZ.

I really hope so. But like someone else here said we gotta keep in mind that if MS only this year actually started with their full focus on improving first party, how much results can we realistically expect?

Or will MS sit this generation out with the Scorpio being the best platform for multiplats and not a whole lot of new stuff for the gamers? That remains to be seen. They have said they are improving their first party a bit too much now, time to put your money where your mouth is.

Goalus

It's been posted in the Twitch E3 thread, but it looks like they corrected the length of the Xbox conference.

QZTaTMq.png

It seems that Twitch are salty that Mixer absolutely demolishes them in every department. If they weren't, this little mistake probably wouldn't have happened.

jeffram

I can't imagine Scorpio taking up less than 10 minutes. I don't know how some of you are predicting 2 minutes for reveal and price.

1. Someone will come up to stage and describe what Scorpio means to Xbox.
2. There will be a developer reel praising the unlimited power
3. Spencer will unveil the box
4. Video montage of the box
5. Launch specifics and price

At least 10 minutes.

No Japanese games? Im sure Phil said they were talking to some

He visited Japan a month or two ago and afterwards took to Twitter and said he knew he had said this before but Japanese games would be coming.

I am hoping for Nier and maybe some JRPGs, I mean what else? Probably not NNK2 though, even if it IS coming to PC.

Leflus

He visited Japan a month or two ago and afterwards took to Twitter and said he knew he had said this before but Japanese games would be coming.

I am hoping for Nier and maybe some JRPGs, I mean what else? Probably not NNK2 though, even if it IS coming to PC.
I think Sony has had a hand in bringing some of the third party games westward, so some games are probably off the table. : /

Would be nice if the Kingdom Hearts remasters made their way to the XBO.

I think Sony has had a hand in bringing some of the third party games westward, so some games are probably off the table. : /

Would be nice if the Kingdom Hearts remasters made their way to the XBO.

That's a shame. I mean as crazy as it might sound but I would love to play Yakuza games on Xbox and why not? Didn't one Yakuza game actually land on a Nintendo platform before? They aren't Sony exclusives are they? E3 is a good time and place to announce such a thing, let's wait and see but I'm not holding my breath. This week already two new Japanese games announced and neither are coming to Xbox. I do think Code Vein has a chance of hitting Xbox.

Welfare

Really, I wanted to include a segment on Japanese games being published on Xbox but I think that's either something saved for something outside of the conference or games will just announced individually on separate dates.

Scorpio time will be longer because the box will be on stage and they will talk a little bit about the console after they show a 1-2 min clip of all the angles of the console.

Recore DE (if presented) will not get 2 min

EA Access and Game pass will not get 2 min but will be mentioned in the "standard" talk by Phil Spencer why Xbox is the best place to game blablabla ...

YEah, Cuphead games pass, and Recore won't get much if any stage time. You can replace them with more ID@xbox demos or game preview stuff

The daily shows would be where you see specific Scorpio upgrades
I'm basing my times and events on ManteoMax's table, and I think ReCore can easily get a trailer for T8NK and any other improvements that may come, plus I think a Cuphead trailer showing off the platforming sections plus some bosses can get it's own dedicated trailer. Basically the "Inside" showcase of 2017.

Remember that Microsoft is apparently not showing many new games so they have to fill 90 minutes somehow.

Leflus

That's a shame. I mean as crazy as it might sound but I would love to play Yakuza games on Xbox and why not? Didn't one Yakuza game actually land on a Nintendo platform before? They aren't Sony exclusives are they? E3 is a good time and place to announce such a thing, let's wait and see but I'm not holding my breath. This week already two new Japanese games announced and neither are coming to Xbox. I do think Code Vein has a chance of hitting Xbox.
Yeah. Yakuza looks cool as well.

While Sony supported some of the western releases of Yakuza in the past, it's not a Sony series. I think one of the problems that's stopping it from getting an Xbox release is that it's not that big of a franchise in the west while they generally sell well in Japan. Some of previous releases for PS3 barely made it over here.

I don't know how Yakuza 0 sold in the west, though.

Didnt SE say something about Nier not coming on Xbox anymore due with some excuse? I forgot what it was.
Really, I wanted to include a segment on Japanese games being published on Xbox but I think that's either something saved for something outside of the conference or games will just announced individually on separate dates.

I'm basing my times and events on ManteoMax's table, and I think ReCore can easily get a trailer for T8NK and any other improvements that may come, plus I think a Cuphead trailer showing off the platforming sections plus some bosses can get it's own dedicated trailer. Basically the "Inside" showcase of 2017.

Remember that Microsoft is apparently not showing many new games so they have to fill 90 minutes somehow.
I think it would be bad to advertise Japanese games at something like TGS what games could they possible be going after that would even make a small impact. Square Enix been tryna bring FF XIV to Xbox for like 2 years now and we still aint hear nothing on Xbox side yet.

I think there's at least one big announcement to make our minds blown (something like BC).

Remember the Yusuf post saying "I wonder how our fans are going to react to that?" when talking about the E3 17 rehearsals?

What's the first rule of being an Xbox gamer?

You don't listen to Yusuf Mehdi.

What's the first rule of being an Xbox gamer?

You don't listen to Yusuf Mehdi.

That's a fair point XD

Still I'm hyped, I don't need megaton announcements because I'm very satisfied with their current output and dream projects often turn into nightmare (see FF VII R).

What I really wanted from them to E3 is quite simple:

- Address the lack of japanese games on xbone, announcing a bunch of the show, plus making a commitment to keep working with jap devs until most games hit xbox.

- Show clear roadmaps and programs that they will create to make supporting Game Pass with new content a reality. Stuff like working on 3rd parties to fund games directly to game pass even for games they don't own the IP, and even multiplat games (but of course with a timed exclusivity period for xbox). And open and seek to bring these programs to everyone, be it developers from the Creators Program, ID@Xbox, other publishers and developers.

They don't even need to announce their 2018 games for me yet. Just give me most of the games that are missing xbox and show their plans to flood us with games from all sizes in a few years and I'll be satisfied.

Yeah. Yakuza looks cool as well.

While Sony supported some of the western releases of Yakuza in the past, it's not a Sony series. I think one of the problems that's stopping it from getting an Xbox release is that it's not that big of a franchise in the west while they generally sell well in Japan. Some of previous releases for PS3 barely made it over here.

I don't know how Yakuza 0 sold in the west, though.

I thought Yakuza 0 sold pretty well. It reviewed incredibly well, that's for sure. Sega is the publisher and they have brought games to Xbox but it's likely that they don't believe many Xbox owners will get it. I for sure would, but probably plenty wouldn't.

Didnt SE say something about Nier not coming on Xbox anymore due with some excuse? I forgot what it was.

I think it would be bad to advertise Japanese games at something like TGS what games could they possible be going after that would even make a small impact. Square Enix been tryna bring FF XIV to Xbox for like 2 years now and we still aint hear nothing on Xbox side yet.

It was either SE or the developer itself that at first said an Xbox version was a possibility and it was depending on how well it would sell on PS4 and PC. But as release was nearing they just decided it wasn't worth it for Japan and not a word about the gamers in the West.

Oh man I hope not. Been waiting for a while now to find out what Japanese games we're going to get ever since Spencer's tweet and hopefully E3 will bring some clarity on that. Bamco's Code Vein doesn't have any announced platforms yet and I can definitely see this being announced during MS's show. That would be a nice start. Because when all is said and done I doubt that trip to Japan was for nothing.

I'm definitely getting a PS4 for the exclusives and Japanese games next year but I would like to play some of that on my Xbox as well. Guess we'll see.

I thought Yakuza 0 sold pretty well. It reviewed incredibly well, that's for sure. Sega is the publisher and they have brought games to Xbox but it's likely that they don't believe many Xbox owners will get it. I for sure would, but probably plenty wouldn't.

I think Valkyrie on Xbone wasn't just a one off. The Inner Circle podcast tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/TiC_Podcast/status/867403801778679808

Which says Sega is partnering up with Ms to both to renew IPs, and create new franchises. Granted, this could be about Halo Wars 2, but why mention it in a new PR aimed to talk about the future of the company?

He said it on twitter like a month ago because Japanese games are hot again (thanks to nier, re7, nioh, persona, Zelda, etc.) but forming partnerships doesn't happen over night. It will take a long time for something to come of that especially after what happened with scalebound.

blakep267

He said it on twitter like a month ago because Japanese games are hot again (thanks to nier, re7, nioh, persona, Zelda, etc.) but forming partnerships doesn't happen over night. It will take a long time for something to come of that especially after what happened with scalebound.
Yeah. He dedicated an entire trip to because of meaningless words. Also partnerships doesn't have anything to do with getting ports of existing games to your console. Nobody is talking about exclusives. Securing and publishing ports won't take years to come to fruition

He flew out if I remember correctly. And yeah Japanese games are the shit right now but he been talking about it since last summer I believe

willbsn13

This thread has been to some weird places.

I'm just really excited to see showings of Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, FM7 & State of Decay 2. I want them all!

Spaghetti

So, I don't own an Xbox and haven't since the mid-360 era, but I always watch their press conference out of habit just to see what's coming.

My personal hopes are that the conference goes beyond hardware dick swinging. It feels kinda empty hearing all that when I'm watching it on 4 year old PC that can do the same things and more.

For example, Shenmue isn't anywhere close to being ready but it was used as a "big" announcement on Sony's stage.
Had to be announced to get funded. No use complaining about that title in particular, especially when Square Enix's offerings are much easier (and valid) targets.

Hawk269

I think this is almost exactly how it's going to be.

I think the thing that is missing is that I think MS would want to talk about and show how original Xbox One Games and perhaps even 360 games run on Scorpio. However, I could also see MS using the various interviews they have and show case that type of stuff in that environment or when Major Nelson does his daily E3 show.

I think Valkyrie on Xbone wasn't just a one off. The Inner Circle podcast tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/TiC_Podcast/status/867403801778679808

Which says Sega is partnering up with Ms to both to renew IPs, and create new franchises. Granted, this could be about Halo Wars 2, but why mention it in a new PR aimed to talk about the future of the company?

That's actually interesting, didn't halo wars come out prior to this? I also listened to another podcast the other day and they mentioned this and I was like, the fuck are they talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom