• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Possibly Fully Leaked.

Reddit and Klobrille ninjas are at it again. For quick context Klobrille has been leaking stuff since 2018 and has been very accurate for the last few years and tends to leak most of the E3 stuff for MS.

Note - Mods pls fix the spelling on title kthxbai <3

Sources.

- Starfield
- Halo Infinite
- Wolfenstein 3
- Kojima Game
- Project Dragon RPG by IO Interactive (New IP)
- Project Omen (Dracula/Vampires New IP) by Arkane

- Forza Horizon 5 with this year release date and set in Mexico

- Awoved (Game is in great shape and is almost fully on schedule for release)

Discuss.

Bonus - Female Artist at Playground games also stated that we should be seeing the game/Fable soon (she's a outsourced artist) However, no word from Klobrille on this particular title. I would not hold my breath.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

That would be excellent. I'm not feeling Death Proof being a rougelike so its good Arkane had something else on development. I/O try their hand at RPGs is interesting. Never had any interest in Hitman.

Last edited:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
That'd be a great showing if true. Really want to see more of Infinite, want to know what Starfield is and am always interested in what Arkane is doing.

Kojima is dead to me if he is making a game for Xbox. I'll lose all respect for him.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A new Wolfenstein but not a new Quake? Fk outta here with that...
Well Wolfenstein 3 was suggested by devs for a while now I believe its the nee trilogy but I could be wrong.

I think Quake reboot would need a tad more time. Also, Quake developers are not same as Wolfenstein so who knows.

It doesn't sound like a crazy list but some games contradict what Jeff Grubb was saying this week. He said he hasn't heard anything from Wolfenstein 3 and that we won't see Avowed this E3. Someone has to be right tho.

Damn bro relax Kojima makes games and get paid for it don't take it personal bro lol
From what I heard Kojima wanted another game with Sony, but Death Stranding did not meet their sales numbers and Jim Ryan said no.

He then went over to Stadia and they said no too, he went to MS and they said yes. Again, don't take it verbatim its what I read from a few peeps on the interwebz

DeepSpace5D

Is it realistic that Arkane would have another game in development far enough along to release a trailer at Microsoft’s conference this year?

Seems kinda iffy when they have already delayed Deathloop a couple times. But I don’t know much about this Project Omen myself.

Brofist

Bad again? You mean people would be saying it's 'good' again? All I ever heard was how his games sucked and were walking simulators with too much cutscenes by the usual suspects.
You must have missed the recent topic with a picture of him in front of the Sony building that was taken as a hint he was making a new PS game. He was back to genius status in that one.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If true, could Forza Horizon 5 be the first AAA game that shows the diverse beauty of Mexico's landscapes and wildlife and not as a dry, dangerous place with a piss-like color grading that tons of action games have done in the past?
But according to video games, movies, and tv shows, Mexico is a bunch of poor people, drugs everywhere, everyone lives on a dusty plot of land wearing self made clothes and a straw hat and Tijuana is endless tits and booze!

You're telling me the media is wrong? :)

Kuranghi

Halo Infinite: Show large scale combat/gameplay and exploration please for the love of God. If the warthog still hangs in the air like it did in the initial reveal I'm out until release.
Wolfenstein 3 - Please don't be disappointing like 2, I preferred New Order much more overall, the writing was rubbish compared to New Order.
Kojima Game - 🤷‍♂️
Project Dragon by IO: Super excited because I love IO/Hitman. No idea what it really is yet though.
Forza Horizon 5: Will be mega fun I'm sure, but needs more structure than 4 to get me really interested.
Starfield, Project Omen & Avowed: Could be cool, no idea what they really are yet though

But according to video games, movies, and tv shows, Mexico is a bunch of poor people, drugs everywhere, everyone lives on a dusty plot of land wearing self made clothes and a straw hat and Tijuana is endless tits and booze!

You're telling me the media is wrong? :)
So what's the "too bad about FH5" mean?

Krappadizzle

Gold Member

You're telling me the media is wrong
? :)
No, just that they don't know what fun is.

Ok so I see they have 2 locations. This must be from the Austin group?

Pretty sure it's Austin, there last game was Prey while I think Arkane Lyon worked/works on Deathloop

Last edited:

Neo_game

If true that is pretty impressive. Kojima game if exclusive ? Needs to do really well otherwise I think he is going to retire

supernova8

Banned
Looks like a pretty weak list. If this all they have then PS5 is going to destroy them.. again.

Are people saying it's objectively impressive or just impressive compared to their shit showing in the last few years?

edit: I may sound dismissive but think about how many studios they have acquired in the last few years. I'm not saying they have to release everything at the same time, but they should have shit loads to show by now. If not, what have they been doing?

Can't just fob it off and say "oh pandemic" because Playstation has been in the same pandemic and managed it. Ratchet & Clank will be out soon and Horizon FW is probably coming late this year/early next year (if they're at the point that they can show a decent chunk of gameplay) (Most of Playstation's big studios are in America or other counties where the pandemic has hit hard, so let's not be lazy and say "oh but Japanese company!")

Last edited:

Stuart360

Bad again? You mean people would be saying it's 'good' again? All I ever heard was how his games sucked and were walking simulators with too much cutscenes by the usual suspects.
Please stop with the bullshitting. Both sides are just as bad when it comes to Kojima.
For me i dont care what he's making, i have zero interest in it.

Top Bottom