• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox GAF - 12 Month Gold for £22.98 / 3 years of Ultimate = £69.94

ParaSeoul

someone ii GIF

Banjo64

cumsessed
Wait so my sub end March 2024. So if I buy 3 years worth I can extend til 2027? Or only til Jun 2025?
No, you can only have a sub stacked for 3 years maximum, so June 2025.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate you can’t take advantage of this price. If you just have Gold buy another 12 months at this price.

TLZ

Banned
No, you can only have a sub stacked for 3 years maximum, so June 2025.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate you can’t take advantage of this price. If you just have Gold buy another 12 months at this price.
Oh this is live gold. Thought this was ultimate. Nevermind 😆

Jose92

[Membe
Thank you, my sub was running out tomorrow. I was going to search for some gold, but you did the work for me 🥳

splattered

My sub ran out and it defaulted back to the monthly $15 earlier this month. I would love to take advantage of this but I don't want to lose my "member since" history in my account, would that restart if I let GPU expire and stack this? I'm not even sure how to get it to expire as it moved itself to a monthly recurring automatically.

mako

I ordered 6 months too many, if they turn down my refund request and it's not against the ToS here I'll give them away.

If it is against the ToS forgive my drunken ass mods.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
where are you seeing 3 years of Ultimate for £69?

You stack 3 years of Gold then convert it to GPU for $1 more.

-

on topic, this is the lowest price I've ever seen it go down. Anyone still on the fence, you can get 3 years of GPU for the price of a single retail game.

It's a hell of a deal.

Last edited:

Three

They put the price up. Title needs updating. They have a cart limit of 1 too so 6 months only. Got shut down quick.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Part of me wants to see what happens if I hit cancel on my subscription, it runs till December and I wanna stack up on this deal before it goes but how does it work if I cancel it now?

As I paid for it using prepaid gamepass 3 month codes, will it just wipe all my remaining months or will it keep them on?

Part of me wants to see what happens if I hit cancel on my subscription, it runs till December and I wanna stack up on this deal before it goes but how does it work if I cancel it now?

As I paid for it using prepaid gamepass 3 month codes, will it just wipe all my remaining months or will it keep them on?
My friend and I were wondering the same.

Beelzebubs

It's even better than that. It's two lots of 3 month codes when you buy the 6 month offer, every time you redeem one it adds an extra free month if you turn on repeat subscriptions.....

Just bought 2 years worth from the link and after upgrading to ultimate for £1 my subscription runs til 23/05/2025. Not had gamepass for over a year so it seems the free months also stack.

z5d591v.png

Last edited:

Three

It's even better than that. It's two lots of 3 month codes when you buy the 6 month offer, every time you redeem one it adds an extra free month if you turn on repeat subscriptions.....

Just bought 2 years worth from the link and after upgrading to ultimate for £1 my subscription runs til 23/05/2025. Not had gamepass for over a year so it seems the free months also stack.

z5d591v.png
How did you buy 2 years worth. Just multiple purchase orders?

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed

If you cancel now it’ll basically just turn auto renew off so your sub will expire in December.

You could buy these codes now and then hold on to them until December to redeem them. The risk is;

A. If Microsoft decide to revoke the £1 upgrade and go with the PS Plus upgrade style.

B. If these codes have an expiry date. As far as I know, they have a long expired date usually, however I’m not sure where these codes are from so there’s always some element of risk.

.Pennywise

Banned
Yeah thanks but it's a hard pass for me, I prefer to own my games. I'd rather pay 70 for each game and know they're are mine than to rent some hundreds of AAA and AA games that won't be mine 3 years down the line.

-Jack, 36 years old. Still lives with this parents, has the basement full of physical copies videogames and never replayed one in his life.

sainraja

My sub ran out and it defaulted back to the monthly $15 earlier this month. I would love to take advantage of this but I don't want to lose my "member since" history in my account, would that restart if I let GPU expire and stack this? I'm not even sure how to get it to expire as it moved itself to a monthly recurring automatically.
Why would the 'member since" expire because you don't renew?
I think it should stay because you can always "re-subscribe" and even as a 'silver' status, you are still considered a member I believe.

Kuranghi

I ordered 6 months too many, if they turn down my refund request and it's not against the ToS here I'll give them away.

If it is against the ToS forgive my drunken ass mods.

Hey I'm drunk too! Drunk brothers!

I'm going to do the sensible thing and save this money to put towards buying a mint copy of the Metal Gear Solid soundtrack on vinyl for £110 instead of this, totally not a completely over the top purchase. I was listening to it last night after deciding that £110 was just too much to pay for it and then I was like oh my fucking jesu christi this soundtrack is amazing and I need it. Every track is a banger and it ending with The Best Is Yet To Come is just the best.

This is my contribution to this thread, I hope its useful.

pasterpl

Ok got my 3 years of gold cards, will wait till 23rd of June (my gamepass expiration date) then will top up my account with gold and convert to gpu. Till today I was always paying monthly.

I’m trying to get this for my brother, but he’s in Hungary. The link there tells him it’s regular price. If I were to buy it for him, or if he were to use a VPN to purchase it. Can he still redeem it there with his Xbox set to Hungary? I know it says worldwide but I’m not as familiar with Xbox as someone else here might be.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Pretty sure that's even cheaper than the Brazil loophole. Wild. Already stacked to like 2024 but good find.

I still see the deal up 6 months for $14.09. So if i let my gamepass for PC expire in a week and then add these gold codes ill be able to convert for $1 correct? i remember doing this years ago the first time but just surprised they're letting people do it again.

Top Bottom