• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox GAF - 12 Month Gold for £22.98 / 3 years of Ultimate = £69.94

pasterpl

For the price of 2 games you will get starfield, redfall, wu long, plague tale 2, avowed, forza horizon, halo infinite, flight sim, hellblade 2, fable, forza motorsport and 100s more. The best deal in gaming.

Topher

Gold Member
For the price of 2 games you will get starfield, redfall, wu long, plague tale 2, avowed, forza horizon, halo infinite, flight sim, hellblade 2, fable, forza motorsport and 100s more. The best deal in gaming.

I disagree. The best deal in gaming is Game Pass combined with Microsoft rewards. :messenger_sunglasses:

I just redeemed Rewards points for an additional three months of GPU. I've had Game Pass Ultimate for one year and it is paid for through April of next year. Haven't paid a dime in actual cash.

b0uncyfr0

For the peeps who do not buy games from their designated regions, aren't you afraid MS might ban you in future?

Imagine buying GPU for the next 3 years and then loosing it..

b0uncyfr0

How and why?
How: Im sure MS is tracking how many people are buying games from 'cheaper' regions compared to their designated home region.
If it isnt done now, it might be later if it becomes problematic.

Why : Well MS loses money from their cut of the sale. Probably not much atm but again, if it gets worse, they might have to acknowledge/address it.
Ban's might be one of those solutions.

Last edited:

M1987

For the peeps who do not buy games from their designated regions, aren't you afraid MS might ban you in future?

No.It's been happening for years, and you can get a game for a quarter of the price,or half price for a new game

S0ULZB0URNE

How: Im sure MS is tracking how many people are buying games from 'cheaper' regions compared to their designated home region.
If it isnt done now, it might be later if it becomes problematic.

Why : Well MS loses money from their cut of the sale. Probably not much atm but again, if it gets worse, they might have to acknowledge/address it.
Ban's might be one of those solutions.
They would lose many from there ecosystem a ecosystem that is in the need of gaining people not losing them.

kapshin

No.It's been happening for years, and you can get a game for a quarter of the price,or half price for a new game
Foreal if they gave a shit they would have stopped it by now, it adds numbers to game pass subscription numbers which is likely what they care about most.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

It's gonna be an extremely bad PR move if they do that. I don't think they'll be stupid enough to do that at a point in gaming history where they want as many people *on* the service as possible.

Top Bottom