• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass is a Console Seller

hiphopcr

Dn90s8SVYAAnuQX.jpg:large

Poop!

Got a One at launch but my power adapter broke a couple years ago and never replaced it, just started using Switch and stopped looking up news on the One. But now that RDR2 is out, I bought a new power brick and really looked into this game pass. Shoot, I'll just get this and not have to buy any games for the system. This will keep me busy for years.....

lucius

Its ok but I think your better off taking that $100 or so a year and buy the games on the cheap you really want when the few big sales hit then you won’t feel like your on a time clock to finish games or play games. I never subscribed to Now for same reasons . It’s a nice option not sure why some want to hype it as some big deal like it’s the future of gaming like some did with VR.

Quezacolt

I prefer to just buy the games physically, or if im forced to have it digitally, i'd just rather pay full price and know that i can play it, without having to worry about paying for a sub.

Top Bottom