• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games with Gold for September 2020 (Division 1, deBlob 2, more)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

DiG1m6y.png

Last edited:

llLeonhart

Jesus, Is Xbox killing games with gold?

It's not even trying to hold a candle to PS Plus anymore.

Either they're killing the service because of Gamepass(Hopefully for free multiplayer) or they just gave up, which would be kinda sad.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jesus, Is Xbox killing games with gold?

It's not even trying to hold a candle to PS Plus anymore.

Either they're killing the service because of Gamepass(Hopefully for free multiplayer) or they just gave up, which would be kinda sad.
It's almost certainly either a) on it's way out or b) they're saving back the entirety of their budget to get some Series X games on the program later this year.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
My sub lapsed a few days ago, not much reason to renew.

Tiamat2san

Wow. What an incredible pack of games....
Maybe like someone said they are saving money for better on series X, or they don’t give a fuck anymore.

diffusionx

Gold Member
If it was Division 2 wouldn't be bad. But Division 1?

Another lousy month of GwG

I played them back to back and if I didn't know better I would have thought Division 1 was the sequel. It's better in literally every single way, it even looks better.

Division 2 SUCKS

Last edited:
Top Bottom