• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live friends system down? (X1)

Friends are back to working on Smartglass for me. Haven't checked on the Bone yet.

Same here, But can't view profile nor Add Friend from search results.

I'd be fine if I could just add a few people to my dang friends list so I can play destiny with them. But theres no way of doing that right now.

Tegernako

Banned
Shit happens.

XBL is not perfect.
It's not perfect but this isn't Sony or Nintendo. XBL having issues for more then 24 hours is extremely rare.

Usually the issues are only for a few people, while the service as a whole is fine. Or it's fixed in a few hours, like when they were DDOS'd and were having issues with apps for 15 minutes and it was fixed in an hour while PSN was down for 17 hours.

Gestault

ibp0aiQ8l9sLnh.png

Noticed this earlier. Wasn't completely bothered by it because matchmaking still works and if I really need to talk to someone I'll just use the xbox Skype app.

Xamdou

Fuckin bs that it was down yesterday, couldn't get any raids or crucible games going with my homies.

Is it still down right now?

Rockyrock

was down last night.

Didn't stop me and 5 of my friends from gaming as long as the game youre playing has proper in-game friend features.

We need to go deeper.

It's obvious someone else is behind all of this.

Someone who enjoys layoffs.

Someone like...

0c5217336e0118699578d6ab50861a8b.jpg

haha

Driveclub and Druckmann are a scary combination. They will have no mercy on this industry. People losing jobs was just phase one. Yesterday began phase 2.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Yeah been down since last night for me. So that's about 10 hours or more. Everything works perfectly except the friends tab.

Whenever you are ready Xbox. No one is waiting on you or anything. Get someone from fucking Facebook to teach you how to show your online friends since you forgot apparently.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Having issues with 360 friends list.

Can't send new friend requests and friends don't receive the messages I send them.

Shin-Ra

It has been two hours since they've even updated the status.

Pretty sure no one is even working today.
This is new, isn't it?

Hi Xbox members, we know some of you have been experiencing issues with your Friends list, unlocking achievements or sending/receiving messages or game invites. We want you to know we're hard at work trying to get this resolved and we will update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for all your patience while we get everything back to n
ormal.

operon

I was able to get a party working for an hour or so but then xbox live went down for me and kicked me off destiny. Sucks when you only get to play twice a week and one of those night gets ruined.

Anion

Dang I should have logged in in case they gave a day of gold for free lol
Im guessing they wont for this though

Top Bottom