• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Sale - More Deals on Friday - Toy Sold., Snoopy, Splosion, Duke3d, DLC+more

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Okay do we know what the Friday deals will be for the up and coming Friday? IMO the Friday deals seem to be the real winners the past few weeks. I ask because I might buy a 1600 points card tonight and grab Clash of Heroes, and I have 200 points in my account now. That would give me 600 to play with, and I'd buy something good next Friday if I knew the list.

I own most everything I was excited about from this week, and just bough the Reach Map Pack cause I had an extra 600. That left me with the 200 above.

Kafel

Banned
Brettison said:
Okay do we know what the Friday deals will be for the up and coming Friday? IMO the Friday deals seem to be the real winners the past few weeks. I ask because I might buy a 1600 points card tonight and grab Clash of Heroes, and I have 200 points in my account now. That would give me 600 to play with, and I'd buy something good next Friday if I knew the list.

I own most everything I was excited about from this week, and just bough the Reach Map Pack cause I had an extra 600. That left me with the 200 above.

Good choice with M&M CoH.

Don't forget about the DOTW if you're Gold. Next week :

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2 – 400 MS Points (-50%)
Peggle – 400 MS Points (-50%)
Plants vs. Zombies – 800 MS Points (-33%)
ilomilo – 400 MS Points (-50%)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Kafel said:
Good choice with M&M CoH.

Don't forget about the DOTW if you're Gold. Next week :

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2 – 400 MS Points (-50%)
Peggle – 400 MS Points (-50%)
Plants vs. Zombies – 800 MS Points (-33%)
ilomilo – 400 MS Points (-50%)

Are those the whole week sales or the Friday sales though? I thought that was just the general weekly sales, and we didn't know the exclusive Friday sales yet.

Brettison said:
Are those the whole week sales or the Friday sales though? I thought that was just the general weekly sales, and we didn't know the exclusive Friday sales yet.

Friday sales are more of random events, they aren't announced 'til the week of. Even then it's not a consistent sale like DOTW, no guarantee if we have a 1-day sale this upcoming week.

Nelo Ice

Banned
jam86 said:
Friday sales are more of random events, they aren't announced 'til the week of. Even then it's not a consistent sale like DOTW, no guarantee if we have a 1-day sale this upcoming week.

that and special one day sales are usually reserved for big sales events that aren't the dotw

jgkspsx

Thanks for convincing me to get Shadow Complex, guys. Still skeptical of the developer (two times voluntarily working with latter-day Orson Scott Card? yeuccch), but it is a totally awesome experience so far.

That wraps up all the high-priority XBLA titles on my list except for Puzzle Fighter. C'mon, Capcom! I've already spent $80 on the game over the years - throw me a bone here!

IrishNinja

i thought i read (here or elsewhere) that Outrun Online was gonna be part of the sale - anyone know about this? checked today, it was the same price as usual.

Tomasooie

IrishNinja said:
i thought i read (here or elsewhere) that Outrun Online was gonna be part of the sale - anyone know about this? checked today, it was the same price as usual.
Wait a few more hours, they haven't updated anything yet.

Top Bottom