• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale Jun 30 - July 10 - XB1,360,W10 - 300+ items

flkraven

Narrowed it down.

For sure 'Buys' when I get home:

-Oxenfree
-Riptide GP Renegade
-Superhot

Probably 'Buys':
-Deus Ex MD
-The Witness
-The Witcher 3 Complete

On the fence:
-Titanfall 2
-Song of the Deep
-The Little Acre
maybe a few more lol

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
MS's been on fire with the sales the past few years.

Been waiting for The Division to go back on sale. Glad I waited. Might finally get Destiny also.

Ushay

Damn that Deus Ex price is sweet, wish it was getting Xbox One X support then I may consider a Replay later. Anyone how much DLC it has with it?

Picked up FF15, damn good price.

U2NUMB

If I did not already own so many games this sale would have killed me.. as it sits I am looking at

Superhot
Reus
Voodoo Vince

+ Maybe some Telltale stuff on Windows 10 if I want to achievement whore it out.. not sure yet.

theDeeDubs

Keep holding out for a The Surge deal :(. This sale seems pretty good, but I have most of the things I'd be interested in already.

Hotsuma

Picked up Superhot, another game for the backlog until the One X is out. I'm going to wait to see what the Black Friday sales look like on Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3 before I I get those.

Zach

You can go to your account information on xbox.com and see your last purchase and confirm this pretty quickly. If you want to, of course.

Anything for you, Keinning.

6/29/2017 Thimbleweed Park Completed $12.99

Hey, would you look at that. And I confirmed that I don't have Gold. So I guess that's wrong, OP. Unless it was different last night. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Got all the backwards compatible Gears titles, Superhot and pre-ordered Cuphead because why not.

Some cracking deals on there.

MauroNL

Anything for you, Keinning.

Hey, would you look at that. And I confirmed that I don't have Gold. So I guess that's wrong, OP. Unless it was different last night. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/game-109312/thimbleweed-park/

You got it with the promotional price already, just earlier. It's not a sinister scheme to rip people off, don't you worry
You are both correct, there are no Gold only deals, those are just deals with no added Gold % discount.

I will update the complete OP tonight with everything from the Major' blog.

There are still patch(es) to come but the main ones they talked about are out.

Facial animations still aren't as good as a lot of AAA games but were massively improved by first couple of patches.

Thanks for the reply, I'll probably wait for all patches to be released - which will probably coincide with the game being released on EA Access.

Picked up more than I expected to, while also purchasing neither of the games that I was originally thinking about (Prey, RE7).

Purchased so far:
Red Dead Redemption (own it physical, wanted digital)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Superhot
Little Nightmares
Trials of the Blood Dragon

Not bad. This, plus my all ready large backlog will keep me busy till this fall.

A bit of a crap sale so far. On the UK side a lot of these deals are more expensive than in previous sales. Nice to see them still try to sell the Gears 1 remaster for £15 when it's £6 in CEX too.

Yep, I've been looking for a fun co-op campaign to play through with a friend. $10 in the US, £15 here. How does that work?

Bought the Porsche pass for Forza Horizon 3, but doubt I'll be buying anything else.

AlexBasch

Fuck it, bought Dark Souls 3 with DLC despite spending $35 for the first one on PS4 and never playing it.

What am I doing with my money.

Kacho

Bought:

MGS HD
MG Rising
Armored Core
Resident Evil Classic Bundle

I'm happy with the sale.

Fuck it, bought Dark Souls 3 with DLC despite spending $35 for the first one on PS4 and never playing it.

What am I doing with my money.

Ha. I did that with RE7.

Do yourself a favor and play it now. Phenomenal experience and it's easily the most polished and mechanically interesting Souls game. FROM smartly streamlined a bunch of stuff that makes the experience so much more even and enjoyable.

nillapuddin

Damn that Deus Ex price is sweet, wish it was getting Xbox One X support then I may consider a Replay later. Anyone how much DLC it has with it?

Picked up FF15, damn good price.

Deus Ex prison dlc was fantastic, the other ones, meh

Didn't give those two the full college try tbh, because the dlc resets all your abilities and weapons.

It really sucks finishing the game loaded up to the teeth then go back into the same hub world for dlc and your character is babby all the sudden

I'm not a gold member and don't have an XB1 but since Skate 3 and Gears Judgment are only $5 with gold and $7 otherwise, if I upgrade to gold on july 9th just for one month will I be able to get the first GWG xb360 game for august?

Already have DA:O on PC and 360 and no interest in the july gwg.

I'm not a gold member and don't have an XB1 but since Skate 3 and Gears Judgment are only $5 with gold and $7 otherwise, if I upgrade to gold on july 9th just for one month will I be able to get the first GWG xb360 game for august?

Already have DA:O on PC and 360 and no interest in the july gwg.

don't buy judgements.
I maybe have a code for you
But only if you buy an One X in the future to suppprt the platform :p

Pixilox

Neo Member
For someone like me looking for a good deal on Forza Motorsport 6 and its DLC, this seems really good.

I grabbed that and Yooka Laylee yesterday, still on the fence about Injustice 2 but I have a few days to mull it over.

Kill3r7

Bit on Injustice 2.

Thinking of getting Dishonored 2 as well.

At $20 it would be a no brainer but at $30 you are talking about only 25%off plus there will inevitably be a complete edition after the DLC drops this fall. It is a great game, especially if you enjoyed the original.

What are the chances Titanfall 2 goes into the EA Access Vault and if so, when?

Thinking about jumping in for $20, but don't mind waiting as backlog is quite large atm.

Got:

- The Witcher 3: Expansion Pass
- Tales of Vesperia
- Red Dead Redemption
- Undead Nightmare
- Rayman 3 HD

Not the best sale but good enough for me.

Top Bottom