• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale Jun 30 - July 10 - XB1,360,W10 - 300+ items

Jhoan

I think the 360 list of games is pretty underwhelming at the moment as many of them are recycled from the last big sale. I think there was a more robust list of games during their last big sale because Omega Five and Shadows of the Damned were on sale. I'm bummed out that more obscure big games haven't been on sale including Lode Runner, Bangai-O: Missile Fury, and Radiant Silvergun.

That being said, I'm interested in checking out Remember Me, The Darkness II, Civilization Revolution, and Beautiful Katamari. I've never played a Civilization game before but I do remember Brenda Romero citing it as one of her favorite games.

^^^Personally, I would go with DS3 over FFXV. You can wait for the inevitable complete edition of FFXV to release with all the DLC and updates.

don't buy judgements.
I maybe have a code for you
But only if you buy an One X in the future to suppprt the platform :p

omg that'd be great!

and yeah I'm just a student right now so I can only afford one platform a gen really, I'd love to try out sunset overdrive especially

Theorry

Dont know if i need to get Syndicate. Its the only AC i dont have. But am i tired of the old AC format now. Just played AC3 again but really struggled and after seeing Origins i am ready for the new AC. Or is Syndicate different enough?

EmiPrime

Dont know if i need to get Syndicate. Its the only AC i dont have. But am i tired of the old AC format now. Just played AC3 again but really struggled and after seeing Origins i am ready for the new AC. Or is Syndicate different enough?

Might be best if you wait a year or two. AC games are on sale every other month so no rush.

Picked up Dark Souls 3. Played it last year for a bit, but got burned out almost half way through. Been having that itch, and $24 is a good price.

Also grabbed G4's 2008 GOTY, Fable 2. Always fun to be a bisexual slum lord who sacrifices his spouses to a cult and eats baby birds.

I picked up Voodoo Vince and that's it.

I went a little crazy buying stuff in the BC sale last time so I'm OK with only dropping $10 on this sale.

MauroNL

Update OP with the complete Xbox One list. Added lots of DLCs and Season Passes like Dead Rising, Fallout etc

Starting on 360 now.

I also struggled to finish AC III as I was very disappointed by that game coming off of the Ezio trilogy. Black Flag was more fun as a pirate game and I completely skipped Unity because I was so burned out by that point and early impressions didn't look good.

So for what it's worth, I enjoyed Syndicate much more than I thought I would. Jacob and Evie are easily the best characters in the series since Ezio and their personalities carried even the slower moments in the game. The world can also be fun to traverse in parts and some missions are really, really good with moments that actually feel like I'm being a stealthy assassin. Although don't expect much from the story (past or present) and the ending isn't nearly as satisfying as I hoped it would be.

Just my two cents.

Theorry

Do we get daily deals?
Because i cant understand why Shadow of Mordor isnt on sale when it is on Steam and PS.
And with Shadow of War having MS marketing and heavily pushed you would think they would push Shadow of Mordor also to people who havent played it?

Ushay

Wait for AC Origins, skip Syndicate it will feel like more of the same dude.

Hamarr

Neo Member
I'm tempted to get the Ezio trilogy despite playing them a couple of times on the PC and 360. I'm in the mood for an Ubi time waster.

Are these worth picking up again? And how was Syndicate?

How does it run on xbox one
It runs at a steady 30fps most of the time. The only dips I ever noticed happened when I was running around in the hub area, but even those were easy to ignore. Graphics look fantastic, and the game plays much better than Human Revolution. A genuinely awesome gem that feels criminally underrated.

Justinh

Picked up Halo Wars 2 Ultimate (which comes with Halo Wars DE), Cities Skylines, and Prey (360). Debating on SuperHOT, but I already have SuperHOT VR. I don't play it often because I don't want to set up my rift and everything but damn, it's so awesome.

Buy Deus Ex, people. If you liked DXHR and haven't played MD yet, this is the time to re-enter that amazing universe.

I bought it the last time the deluxe edition went on sale for 20something dollars. Even though I loved Human Revolution, I just can't get into it.

Keinning

Picked up Halo Wars 2 Ultimate (which comes with Halo Wars DE), Cities Skylines, and Prey (360). Debating on SuperHOT, but I already have SuperHOT VR. I don't play it often because I don't want to set up my rift and everything but damn, it's so awesome.

Superhot VR is a totally different game afaik
So if you want more superhot goodness go ahead

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Picked up Dark Souls 3 season's pass and AC: Rogue. Not sure what I think of Rogue. I'm not sure what the story is yet! Sailing around the US and Canada has been fun though.

Went to buy Fable II so I don't have to use my disc anymore, but I already did that. I'd do that with Reach too, but that's not on sale for some stupid reason.

Hawk269

How is Battlefield 1?

I went to buy Titanfall 2 since it will get a Scorpio patch, but they have a bundle deal for both Battlefield 1 Deluxe and Titanfall 2 Deluxe for a great price (cant remember as I type this). I am assuming they will also have a Battlefield 1 Scorpio patch?

Top Bottom