• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Mini Fridge - World Premiere

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I'll wait for it to come to Playstation.
We already had the PS3 grill though.
3SxxyaM.jpg

I dunno, it would have been OK if they'd had led into it with an amazing show with a load of incredible, exciting announcements but it just sort fell flet after the show they had.
It's probably not even worth making a joke about them at least being able to sell more fridges than Nintendo and Sony.

Last edited:
I mean dude. I really could use a mini fridge :p
I would totally get xbox series x but i have 3080 pc and ps5.
Would love to replay some of my fav 360 games but I still have my 360
I mean dude. Of course you've got a 3080 pc. They apparently come free with every PS5 purchase. 😜

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Sold, but they should have just made an xbox branded coffee table like the fancy ones with the fridge built in instead....

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Sorry but I don't see what's so next gen about this.

Other than some more fancy lighting what makes this any different to my bosch?

rofif

Banned
I mean dude. Of course you've got a 3080 pc. They apparently come free with every PS5 purchase. 😜
But dude i am the only lucky guy who got it at msrp :p i still regret spending so much on pc... Cloud get 10400f, cheap Mobo... Instead went for 3700x and x570 and a lot of AMD trouble. Xbox would be a better use sometimes I think than better fucking motherboard and cpu

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Should've built an Xbox Series X inside it with liquid-cooling.

acm2000

I mean dude. I really could use a mini fridge :p
I would totally get xbox series x but i have 3080 pc and ps5.
Would love to replay some of my fav 360 games but I still have my 360
If you have a Windows 10 gaming pc then you already have an Xbox dude, Xbox is a game service on pc and console.... That's the point.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I am actually in the market for a mini fridge right now and would purchase this if real. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom