• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Money King Memes

So Microsoft finally open their warchest for Xbox.

8JQXWoM.gif

wpZfDMQ.jpg

2QzCLQ0.jpg

iYVoSsi.jpg

BOeTeCt.jpg

yKLqvOk.jpg

od8P7Kn.png

3kMe8i0.jpg

vOlfNhP.jpg

YjMJW0h.jpg

K2XzErs.jpg

Last edited:
Also...in the past few days Jim Ryan has questioned the Series S and the GamePass model. BOOM!
Jim Ryan went from the console warriors' hero, to an embarrassment to ALL gamers. That's why it's important to be honest with your fans. Lying to them it's what caused all this backlash, as well as clowning gamepass, only for people to realize how amazing it is, and how much better it's going to get.

Looks like the Xbox fans will get the most powerful console, and Sony fans will be eating humble pie.

kyoji

Jim Ryan went from the console warriors' hero, to an embarrassment to ALL gamers. That's why it's important to be honest with your fans. Lying to them it's what caused all this backlash, as well as clowning gamepass, only for people to realize how amazing it is, and how much better it's going to get.

Looks like the Xbox fans will get the most powerful console, and Sony fans will be eating humble pie.
Yes yes, enjoying delicious humble pie because all the great gaming experiences of playstation past and future have disappeared or will cease the exist. Sony and nintendo are both shaking in there boots, as they try to get on ms level of being known as an actual... well you know place to play video games, i shall enjoy my humble pie as i play demon souls and spiderman november 12th and then more games after that, sony is doomed.. they will stop making games and working with other publishers, rip the ps5 100million dream 😏

Yes yes, enjoying delicious humble pie because all the great gaming experiences of playstation past and future have disappeared or will cease the exist. Sony and nintendo are both shaking in there boots, as they try to get on ms level of being known as an actual... well you know place to play video games, i shall enjoy my humble pie as i play demon souls and spiderman november 12th and then more games after that, sony is doomed.. they will stop making games and working with other publishers, rip the ps5 100million dream 😏
Lol, WHAAAAT?! Dude I'm not even getting an Xbox or ps5 lol. Save the laundry list for someone that cares.

It's just interesting how you guys always shit on the underdogs, always bringing up sales numbers, picking on people in other threads, etc. And then.. this week happened, and all the meltdowns happened. Oh, the glorious meltdowns and posts like yours.

JLMC469

Banned
FYI people, MS has $137b “cash on hand” (it is currently the company with the largest amount). SONY has around $30b.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:

kyoji

Lol, WHAAAAT?! Dude I'm not even getting an Xbox or ps5 lol. Save the laundry list for someone that cares.

It's just interesting how you guys always shit on the underdogs, always bringing up sales numbers, picking on people in other threads, etc. And then.. this week happened, and all the meltdowns happened. Oh, the glorious meltdowns and posts like yours.

Ahhh right i forgot how you start off most of your posts before you start your bs with 'i dont have a side in any of this' , then begin with some crazy fanboy shaming as if by you saying that it grants you some type of immunity from whatever you say next as coming off as a fanboy 👌

Ahhh right i forgot how you start off most of your posts before you start your bs with 'i dont have a side in any of this' , then begin with some crazy fanboy shaming as if by you saying that it grants you some type of immunity from whatever you say next as coming off as a fanboy 👌
Say what you want, but I've never been attacked by nintendo or Xbox fanboys. NEVER. They don't care to come in PC themed threads, to start crap, drive-by shit posts, excessive trolling, etc.

So it's beyond funny to me how all of this is backfiring, almost as if it's Karma taking place.

There's no need to be upset bro.

'Dude i'm not even getting an X or Y'

Lol I love how people like you do this to be neutral but your post history shows a treasure trove of Playstation trolling going back since you've joined.

Atleast your other Xbox mates admit their brand loyalty and mind you i can respect that.

So man up, admit you bat for the green team. Don't be a pussy. No one's going to hound you.

VdFNqlz.png

Last edited:

'Dude i'm not even getting an X or Y'

Lol I love how people like you do this to be neutral but your post history shows a treasure trove of Playstation trolling going back since you've joined.

Atleast your other Xbox mates admit their brand loyalty and mind you i can respect that.

So man up, admit you bat for the green team. Don't be a pussy. No one's going to hound you.

kyoji

Say what you want, but I've never been attacked by nintendo or Xbox fanboys. NEVER. They don't care to come in PC themed threads, to start crap, drive-by shit posts, excessive trolling, etc.

So it's beyond funny to me how all of this is backfiring, almost as if it's Karma taking place.

There's no need to be upset bro.

VdFNqlz.png
This is a pretty big forum everyone does not do that so stop generalizing and pretending like thats what happens. ps, xbox, and pc people all do the same shit on here but its not everyone, so stop being dellusional. Im not upset but it must bother you quite a bit if youre holding on to people coming into a pc thread talking shit, welcome to neogaf. Happens in playstation and xbox themed theads as well 🤔

This is a pretty big forum everyone does not do that so stop generalizing and pretending like thats what happens. ps, xbox, and pc people all do the same shit on here but its not everyone, so stop being dellusional. Im not upset but it must bother you quite a bit if youre holding on to people coming into a pc thread talking shit, welcome to neogaf. Happens in playstation and xbox themed theads as well 🤔
Think what you want, and I'm not gonna even argue with you. But just keep this in mind, there's a reason there are so many ppl with tags specifically stating those people are known for trolling Microsoft/xbox threads. I don't really see nintendo, pc, or Xbox fans with those tags. YMMV

kyoji

Think what you want, and I'm not gonna even argue with you. But just keep this in mind, there's a reason there are so many ppl with tags specifically stating those people are known for trolling Microsoft/xbox threads. I don't really see nintendo, pc, or Xbox fans with those tags. YMMV
Thats because they are already banned. The people who cry about others saying stuff are the same ones who usually do the same shit. And then sound like the younger brother who crys to mom "well timmy did it first!". if you think its just playstation side you really are dellusional. Theres Nothing to argue about.

Have to say, seeing ‘there’s no need to be upset’ backfire and blow up in some smug faces has been funny as fuck to watch these last 48 hours.

Get a little humble. They’re just two very similar plastic boxes - but you need to be careful poking one of the richest companies in the world with a stick, they might just get serious and rip your arm off.

bender

What time is it?
Sir Charles is one of the top 50 players of all time though.

Yup, he just was unfortunate to play in the Jordan era. The "shit list" is comprised of all time greats that never reached the peak:

On my podcast last month, Charles Barkley talked about what he called a “shit list,” how he grew to dread the names on it every time they mentioned who hadn’t won a title: Barkley, Karl Malone, Dan Marino, Ernie Banks, and others. He thought it was woefully unfair, saying that he learned to take the list as something of a compliment because everyone on it was great … but at the same time, seeing it always hurt, and he hated seeing other players face the end of their careers with that “shit list” guillotine looming.

Top Bottom