• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Money King Memes

Xenon

Pfdi4QS.jpg

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
'Dude i'm not even getting an X or Y'

Lol I love how people like you do this to be neutral but your post history shows a treasure trove of Playstation trolling going back since you've joined.

Atleast your other Xbox mates admit their brand loyalty and mind you i can respect that.

So man up, admit you bat for the green team. Don't be a pussy. No one's going to hound you.

Unfortunately the hardcore Sony fans have that effect on not only Xbox fans, but PC fans, Nintendo fans and even some gamers that lean more to Sony. I remember JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered was always getting called an Xbox fanboy even though he favored PlayStation.

joe_zazen

Some piss poor quality shit in here.

Let's step it up ppl common. This is console launch window here
It isn't particularly funny whenAmericans decide to destroy others, either through money or bombs or bullshit cia psyops. Who finds leathal bullying funny? So, memes will suck.

anyway, going to enjoy Microsoft subsidizing my gaming until PlayStation dies. Hopefully I will have outgrown it by then so, I do have to have them gouge me. DEATH TO AMERICA . :p

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
It isn't particularly funny whenAmericans decide to destroy others, either through money or bombs or bullshit cia psyops. Who finds leathal bullying funny? So, memes will suck.

anyway, going to enjoy Microsoft subsidizing my gaming until PlayStation dies. Hopefully I will have outgrown it by then so, I do have to have them gouge me. DEATH TO AMERICA . :p

Cry more

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Think what you want, and I'm not gonna even argue with you. But just keep this in mind, there's a reason there are so many ppl with tags specifically stating those people are known for trolling Microsoft/xbox threads. I don't really see nintendo, pc, or Xbox fans with those tags. YMMV
You know Banned is not a user title?

Biff

SONY NOW IS THE TIME tO ACT
REVERSE TAKEOVER MSFT FOR $2TRILLY

WE NEED TO DEFEND OUR SAVIOR BEFORE HE IS STOLEN

BUGSNAX PS5

Top Bottom