• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Fox Mulder

I got l4d2 back when it came out the same way as this, but it's unplayable and throws up a message asking if I own the game. Did MS shut that down?

Damn, my download is going slow. Must be the servers being hammered.

Didn't the last game that was 'found' by this method soon after get officially announced?

Human_me

How? When I go to manage game I see nothing

Great find though, even if it could up being unplayable like L4D2 tomorrow

Boot up the game and go onto the "Downloadable Content" section.
You will see the small DLC is downloaded and installed if you own them.

im_dany

Boot up the game and go onto the "Downloadable Content" section.
You will see the small DLC is downloaded and installed if you own them.

That's cool, I still haven't finished downloading (actually started when I first sent that message). That means the smaller DLCs are included for free within the package, just like Borderlands, right?

yopmoi

CakogdXUEAA7cuZ.jpg

It's really nice to play games like mirrors edge with elite now. I changed all the buttons to face buttons. It makes jumping back in way easier.

TTT2 is working great for me so far. So good with 8way pad on elite. Played through arcade worn law family once and now Bob and Paul.

I guess all of these will officially be up on Monday then. I can't wait to play RDR again! (have physical version)
I wouldn't rule out them holding stuff back to a make a splash at the Feb 25th conference. Like "Excited about Quantum Break? Check out Remedy's older games, now backwards compatible on Xbox One" etc.

Bizzquik

Really excited to see Red Dead Redemption released.

And I'm surprised how anxious I am to see Castlevania: Symphony of the Night getting close to release. Make it happen tonight, Microsoft! :)

Octopus_prime

Neo Member
I couldn't find RDR or Castlevania, no luck when I changed my location from UK to US, I guess they've taken them off the store for now.

Top Bottom