• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One BC |OT| "Fortunately, we have a product for people who don't own a 360"

carl32

Banned
I though Gears of War collection and Judgement were available today for GOW Ultimate owners, nothing for me yet. UK

Hugstable

Banned
Is there good odds that Tales of Vesperia will be playble on Xbox One someday using BC? Like the Tales series and it's the one localized game in the series I've never gotten to see before.

What's the deal with the 360 Gears game codes?

I bought a digital code off someone for Gears UE but haven't seen any messages on my dashboard. Are these only given to retail copies or people who purchased off the site or dashboard store?

I got my xbox recently and pretty much been playing tons of Gears but still nothing about the codes :(. Wondering when we gonna get them.

sam777

What are the chances of Persona 4 Arena becoming backwards compatible? I am guessing none but thought I would ask.

sonto340

Is anyone else having trouble with PacMan CEDX?
Even finding it on the 360 isn't possible. When I search PacMan CE shows up but to get to DX I have to go to related in CE
I know I have CEDX purchased as I just played it on 360, but it won't show up on my Xbox One to download.

Even finding it on the 360 isn't possible. When I search PacMan CE shows up but to get to DX I have to go to related in CE
I know I have CEDX purchased as I just played it on 360, but it won't show up on my Xbox One to download.

Found it with "pac" and the suggested terms gave me the game title straight away and led me to the game and all of its DLC. What region are you in? Are you certain that you own the digital game under the same exact Gamertag you're currently logged into?

sonto340

Found it with "pac" and the suggested terms gave me the game title straight away and led me to the game and all of its DLC. What region are you in? Are you certain that you own the digital game under the same exact Gamertag you're currently logged into?
I'll give that a try when I get back to my console.
I'm certain I'm on the right gamer tag, and I'm in NA. I even pulled out my 360 just to be sure.
Edit: no luck the only suggested terms that "pac" gets me is "PacMan CE" this seems really bizarre.

Tapejara

Getting impatient waiting to find out what this month's titles are. I have a sizeable collection of digital 360 games I want to play (please DMC HD Collection!).

Also, Microsoft really needs to add an Xbox 360 section to the Store. Edit: wait, can I not buy 360 games directly from the XB1 store front? That's shitty.

Xbudz

Maybe Microsoft will announce the next wave of Backward Compatible games at The Game Awards on Thursday....

This. Announce another 100 games "available right now" during the show.

Would be great, especially if Read Dead Redemption was one of them... And Virtual Fighter 2/5. :)

jercruz

I did. I logged in from my PC instead. And picked add to xbox 360 queue. It worked, logged in xbox one and its there ready to be installed. Also for Hexic HD.

On the console it says bundle only but when I click, none found

Kenai

Played Fable 2 more than i care o admit this week. Haven't even opened Fallout 4 or Rare Replay (though I will, I definitely will).

Glad to see so many other ppl enjoying the feature.

Ugh if it's always gonna be middle of the month/towards the end that's gonna suck I don't understand what's taking so long bc was announced what 6 months ago you'd think they would have had the first 3 months already figured out or at the very least the first month (dec)
Eh I don't mind that much this month because they probably are just now getting the list together and making sure everything's right, BC just came out. In the future months, I would hope it comes eariler hopefully around the time they announce Games with Gold.

Tapejara

Hopefully they'll start to sync up future announcements with GwG - or at least around the same time frame. If we could get a standard date each month for the announcement and/or release of new titles that'd be even better.

UltraJay

So I'm alright to not install these non-Rare Replay 360 Rare games? Because they are showing up in my install list as well. I'd be best off just using the Replay ones right?

Freeman76

Im praying for Trials HD and Evolution. Fusion was shit but the others are 2 of my favourite and most played games of all time.

So I'm alright to not install these non-Rare Replay 360 Rare games? Because they are showing up in my install list as well. I'd be best off just using the Replay ones right?

I see no reason why you would use anything but the Rare Replay versions. I just ignore the other ones.

I am holding out hope for Garou being a surprise.

Unit24

Are they going to release an update the reduces the input lag? It's the only thing preventing me from using this feature.

Freeman76

Are they going to release an update the reduces the input lag? It's the only thing preventing me from using this feature.

Oh shit I didn't know there were issues like this, I don't think I would get many top 10 times in Trials with input lag

Haven't had many issues with input lag, I even streamed the xbox one to my tablet and played fallout 3 for a few hours with relatively no issues

Alan Wake
Condemned
Bioshock 1 and 2
Skate 3

Once those are up, I'm good to go.

If you mean Condemned 1, it's already up, and can't see any reason for the sequel to not end up on the list at some point, either.

You're welcome to source the video evidence of this as I haven't had any issues with it across the board and have been playing 60fps arcade-style games with no discernable delay. It seems like it would be on a game-by-game basis, but I'm curious about whatever someone's managed to document in comparison to running on an actual X360. I've only seen comments about Gears 1 or 3 competitive multiplayer and the Genesis Sonics, but I haven't spent serious time with Gears MP and didn't have any issues with the Sonic games, myself.

Syriel

BG&E HD in BC runs virtually identically to how it does on the X360 which means a mostly rock-solid 60fps with minor but noticeable dips in places. Might be even better on X1 as I could have sworn it suffered from some infrequent tearing in spots while there is locked V-sync on the BC version. Played to completion.

BG&E should better on XBO simply because you can finally have proper inverted support thanks to controller customization via the app.

Top Bottom