• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Dashboard leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Thank you for posting fellow GAFfer.

Still a bit similar like the 360 Dashboard and the Metro looks it's quite obvious. To be honest, I didn't like it. I prefer the PS3 clean/minimalistic look. Hope they can achieve the same with the PS4.

One thing it was nice was the fact you could check other things while the game is still running in a smaller window.

On a side note, that Xbox is a little dirty, I would hate to have my stuff like that.

Zeth

Oh man, the multitasking is impressive. That whole thing kind of just slipped off my radar since the reveal - Looks really cool, can't wait to mess with the OS.

Courage

Penello wasn't kidding about how instant the console will be. Looking forward to the convenience factor of the consoles.

Love how he just has to show his face.
KuGsj.gif

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Looks pretty snappy for the Beta.

Is that Savage Frontier a new game? Google seems to indicate it might be some D&D thing.

Microsoft's not going to be happy about this, but it's interesting to see that the multi tasking is coming along since the reveal.

That can't be it, can it? That's just got to be a dev environment or something. That's practically identical to the way metro looks. I mean, I expected similarities, but not to that extent.

stktt

Banned
Ryse continuing to play while navigating the dashboard was impressive. The dashboard itself looks like a improved iteration of the current 360 dashboard and incorporates Windows 8's continuously scrolling start screen. A nice improvement all around.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
That can't be it, can it? That's just got to be a dev environment or something. That's practically identical to the way metro looks. I mean, I expected similarities, but not up that extent.

Isn't that the point of Metro though, that it is a single design interface for all MS products?

schuey7

That Ryse on the X1 looks great.So much for the doubts of it running on pc.Also maybe it was loaded in the bachgroung but the game started up damn fast.Great stuff.
edit:Saw the full vid and don't know why but the whole game running on the dash got a Wow out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom