Xbox One Installation manual leaked

Hmm... Yup. That's a manual.

Someone please translate this for me. :p

Edit: So new Kinect recommends a distance of 1.4m for one player. Old Kinect was 1.8m. Not bad. A pretty decent improvement. Will help my small room.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Hmm... Yup. That's a manual.

Someone please translate this for me. :p

Edit: So new Kinect recommends a distance of 1.4m for one player. Old Kinect was 1.8m. Not bad. A pretty decent improvement. Will help my small room.
Yo I can't read Spanish :(
It's portuguese and you can probably understand most of it, just because most words are comparable to english. I know I just did without speaking a word portuguese

Shit that further than i can give it, how far was the last one 2m?.
how close are you?

I'm probably fucked by the coffee table - does it say anything about needing full line of sight for your whole body? If I'm sitting down it shouldn't matter, but kinect 1 was a fussy bastard.

Xbox Gold paragraph and note:

Get Xbox Live Gold
• Experience unrivaled multiplayer games with an intelligent system for creating games.
• Enjoy HD movies, TV shows, music and sports.
• Use Skype, Internet Explorer and other entertainment applications.
• In addition, anyone in your home can access the benefits of Xbox Live on your Xbox Gold One *
Learn more at xbox.com / goldonxboxone

* The Xbox Live Gold subscription, games and media content sold separately. Subscriptions and / or additional requirements apply for some
resources, including Xbox Music. Resources and content available may vary by region / country and over time. Some benefits may not be Gold
shared, access limited to a single Xbox One designated member in the house of Gold; restrictions apply. See xbox.com / live.​