• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Xbox One: Just the beginning

Welfare

Feb 24, 2014
Why is Scalebound there? That's a year away :(

Pretty good video though. Excited to play some of the upcoming games.

Warxard

Banned
Aug 1, 2015
Pretty sure there was new Gears footage in there?

Also hey look Killer Instinct spot!

Thewonandonly

Jul 27, 2015
Utah
I thought that was a pretty good commercial got me hyped for this year. Really can't wait for them to show me some of that sweat gears of war 4 multiplayer. Times running out though because the beta is going to start in spring and thats coming up.

Also good to see that I'm not going crazy and more people actual saw what looked like new footage for gears.

Daemul

Jan 26, 2014
Am I dreaming or was that Crackdown 3 gameplay? Have we seen anything of that game?

Thewonandonly

Jul 27, 2015
Utah
Am I dreaming or was that Crackdown 3 gameplay? Have we seen anything of that game?

They had a stellar multiplayer showcase at games con last year. Its looking phenomenal and the destruction is out of this world. No single player yet.

Koobion

Mar 16, 2014
Wow, that is unbelievably misleading. "The only system with every best selling console game from 2015". Right, except for the console games that weren't on the platform. The video certainly looks attractive, but I can't stand the way Microsoft words their advertising sometimes. This reminds me of the marketing behind Sunset Overdrive, where they said that the game was only possible on Xbox One.

Sydle

Oct 13, 2006
Good video. Noticed it didn't have Fable Legends at all.

KI S3 deserved more than half second. : /

Thewonandonly

Jul 27, 2015
Utah
Yep, was thinking the same. And they show DS II too (at least the logo), was some kind of deal announced for it?

Im pretty sure its a marketing deal. Microsoft did announce DS III as E3 last year. I consider it a sort of apology from banco for having from go rouge and make blood borne ;)

Good video. Noticed it didn't have Fable Legends at all.

I don't think microsoft cares about Fable legends anymore and its just going to come out when its ready. No marketing or anything were just going to see it come out then its going to fail.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Feb 10, 2011
I mean, XBOX does have really good ads usually.

But that was just a highlight/lineup real? Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo have been doing those for over a decade now.

Didn't really see what was special about this one, especially because it used many games that are already released Like Halo 5, Rare Replay, Tomb Raider, Gears etc.

I realize that was the theme with "Only the beginning". Still. Kind of a meh ad IMO.

Bring back the Halo Believe campaign.

You don't even have to reboot it, just re air that shit and I will buy another XBO.