• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

Ascenion

Was waiting for this thread to pop back up.

XBL Gamertag: Ascenion
Games: MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Forza 5, ACIV, Unity(sorta), GTA V, Killer Instinct S1, Warframe and Strider.

EST/EDT time zone and I'm on kinda whenever. Feel free to add!

Edit: Actually went through and read the entire thread lol. Went ahead and added XboxGAF, then added everyone. That made things super easy.

I bought my XBOX ONE on Black Friday, the Assassins Creed bundle, havent had time to open it up but I already created my gamertag online..Lakerchickie..so feel free to add me :)

OrochiJR

Gold Member
GT: OrochiJR

I'm more of a lurker around here, but if you would be so kind to add me I'll add you back!:) Just looking for civilized folk to bump up my friendslist to make the dashboard more "alive" I guess. Sadly many people I carried over from the 360 don't seem to play anymore.

Currently playing Lords of the Fallen, but when it comes to MP I have KI, Titanfall, Halo MCC and will begin AC Unity soon.

yankee666

Today i finally grabed an Xbox One COD AW Edition, is ugly as sin but it comes with 1TB and since i will go all digital and i love COD it was no brainer. I will also add a 2TB extHd.

XBox Live Gamertag: DragonXxX64
XBox One Games: Killer Instinct, COD: Advanced Warfare, Titanfall, FIFA 15, Crimson Dragon, Sunset Overdrive, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, LOTR, Shadow Of mordor

Wait what is XboxGAF? Is it a group, or a person....?

I just got an Xbone.

GT: BluePhazon1337

I'm currently away from my xbox at the moment but will be able to play starting Dec 19. I have MCC :D

XboxGAF is a dummy gamertag used to maintain a big list of Xbox gamers at GAF.

You can join it (by friending it) and use it to add a bunch of people to your friends list -- instructions earlier in the thread.

Gandie

Gamertag: LeadGandalf

Timezone/Language: Europe, German, English, French

Games: Currently working my way through FM5, GTA V, MCC with the occasional match of Titanfall.

Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Gamer132

Xbox Live Gamer tag: KillRideMedley
Xbox One Games: The Pinball Arcade,BF4,Titanfall

Pimpbaa

GT = CrustyNoob

My friends list is pretty barren due to me not having logged into Live for few years. Recently got a Xbone and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Mista

Banned
Gamertag: ThePliskin 117
Games: Halo, Forza, Titanfall, Fifa and many more

UVG RAVEN

Banned
Hi all, I've been a "lurker" for a long and my account just got approved.
Anyway, here's my Gamertag: UVG RAVEN
I live in France; don't have any friends on Xbox Live

Games I own:
http://imgur.com/hUpQCFJ

Edit: Can someone tell me how to post an image please?

Pikma

Banned
Not sure why I haven't posted my info until now since I've owned my XB1 since last Sep.

Gamertag: LuminousPikma
Games: Advance Warfare, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, getting NHL15 and Titanfall asap

Choomp

Banned
Just got my Xbox One, pretty neat so far.

GT: GrandGuy7
TZ: EST
Games: Sunset Overdrive, NBA 2K15, WWE 2K15

I'll add XboxGAF when I get a chance, pretty excited to start Sunset

Azura

got my xbox one over the holiday.

Gamer Tag: Vixen23

Time Zone: Eastern

Games: Peggle 2, Dragon Age inquistion, Killer instinct.

Gamertag: TrevorDaddy
Timezone: Eastern
Games: Mostly exclusives. Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCC, Forza Horizon 2, Fantasia: Music Evolved, Titanfall

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Gamertag: FrostyJ1

Will accept all friend requests from Gaffers :)

Look forward to playing with you folks.

Looking for some H5 beta folks.

I'm low onyx right now and have been playing kind of off the last few sessions, as a fair warning. I'm online now catching up on The Sprint if anyone wants to play a few matches. I'm in the US, East Coast.

Dunlop

Dunlop75

Just got the XB1

Only have SO, TitanFall..and eventually AC:Unity if I am not able to sell or trade it lol

fluid_link

Neo Member
GT: fluidlink

Games: CoD:AW, Halo HMCC, Halo 5 beta atm, Titanfall

Casual - Serious gamer

Looking forward to play with other gaffers!

Ah, haven't added myself here:

GT: Strikevillain
Games: Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2, Killer Instinct, Sunset Overdrive

I play a variety of games but mostly bought the box to play Halo 2 online. ;D

e90Mark

GT: Mark Is Rippn
US EST - Evenings and weekends
Games: I have a lot.. Pretty much all the big titles out.

Currently playing: Halo 5 Beta.. Onyx II, looking to get to Semi Pro with a decent team

GT:enfieldvball

Been playing a decent amount of H5:Beta lately, also looking for customs in Halo:MCC

I also play Watch Dogs and Forza Horizon 2 if that helps?

MrRoddy

Neo Member
Gamertag: RoddyRowdy

Games: Dragon Age: Inquistition, WWE 2K15

Plan on getting Sunset Overdrive

Marvel

could never
Alrighty, I've now added a bunch of you (GT: St Jesus Christ). Do add the GT: XboxGAF too it makes the process a lot more easier than dealing with the xbox website.

GT: Ry Jon Jinn

Location: Portland OR I play mostly in the AM, since I work graveyard.

Games: I play everything. But lately it's been lots of Destiny, and will start playing Halo MCC once it gets fixed.

Top Bottom