• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox one S Battlefield 1 bundles announced

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Damn! All of the sudden I am regretting getting a white Xbox One.

Those grey ones look so much better.

Then again, I took advantage of Gamestop offering $200 credit towards my new one.

Yeah, my white box is amazing.

jryeje29

Really feeling that grey, I might need to buy just for the 4k Blu ray player and sunset overdrive since it never came to PC

Flux

The hardware design team really keeps outdoing themselves. I wish I didn't just get a white S, I'd be all over for the grey bundle.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Hopefully Walmart sells grey controllers as standalone. They did that with white controllers back when they had an exclusive white 360 S, but they didn't do it when they had an exclusive blue 360 E. So it could go either way.

(Before you say "but white 360 controllers were carried everywhere," this was after MS had phased the white ones out of retailers, and it was a flat white with lighter sticks/D-pad and a white bit on the bottom, rather than the off-white + grey of the original 360 controllers.)

When Microsoft sends you the all-white Xbox One S and then three weeks later reveal a badass storm grey one...

giphy.gif

Man, I was pretty steadfast in trading in my old One for a PS4 and now the S is looking far more enticing.

Mod support for one of my favorite games, backwards compatible, finally getting 1080p AND 4k as a little bonus, and Live and PS+ being the same price. I'm going to end up with both consoles again.

Want to wait for the Scorpio, but it's honestly over a year away and it's a long time. Maybe Gamestop might give me some trade in deal with my Wii U and games for an S.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Whelp. Bought an XBO S the other day, and it's out for delivery now.

Oh well. I have a white Destiny PS4 and a D1E XBO right now.

Soon I'll have a white XBO S and a Black PS4 Pro.

Role reversal.

That Storm Grey does look good though.

Anyone else think the "storm grey" looks blue? I'd ideally like a black one, but now I'm leaning towards the military green option. Seems darker than the storm grey.

Arttemis

Anyone else think the "storm grey" looks blue? I'd ideally like a black one, but now I'm leaning towards the military green option. Seems darker than the storm grey.

This is my opinion too. I passed on the $178 Xbone Slim deal from slickdeals because I just don't want a white/grey/green/etc console. As soon as they release a black S, I'm getting it.

Want the green one so bad. Trying to hold off.. since it's an EA bundle I just know there will be deals on it down the road.. I got burned with the Halo 5 bundle at full price..

Top Bottom