• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox one S Battlefield 1 bundles announced

Please enjoy BF1 in its full glory at 720p :D LoL

It doesn't mean anything since you'll never have the best experience regarding graphics on consoles. Even PS4 Pro will still be way behind PC.

It's like claiming to be the best football player in the world (but only the part of the world you want to talk about because you know... reasons).

Now more on topic, the grey model looks so good. It almost look like some mate black to me. Even with PS4 Pro Nov. may be not as easy as it would have seemed before the event and now that MS is really aggressive with bundles.

Wubbys

Man I already have two xbox ones and a ps4 I do not need these new iterations but I am so tempted. Im a sucker for new colors.

spookyfish

Man I already have two xbox ones and a ps4 I do not need these new iterations but I am so tempted. Im a sucker for new colors.

Me, too. And with Sony not offering a UHD drive (idiots), I'm seriously considering the "turd green" one, as someone described it. But then part of me says I should wait until the holidays and see what sales come up ...

f@luS

More than a member.
Shame I ordered alreasy the Fifa bundle.

But I won't complain
299 for s 500 + Fifa + revenant UhD which make the system at 220... I was going to buy revenant anyway ..
More 240 actually I'm selling Fifa code for 30 bucks because i don't like soccer games

Ushay

Damn, if I wasn't planning on getting Battlefield 1 on PC I'd jump on this in a heartbeat.
I would have swiped this right up, but Scorpio is just next year so I can wait.

The grey variant not being available in EU is bollocks though, it's hot. Everyone should get a stab at it.

Hmmm.... I was already considering an S after the PS4Pro reveal and this sort of sweetens the deal. I think I still want to get BF1 for PS4 but I could probably turn right around and sell the xbox code on launch day for fifty bucks and effectively get the S for $250. Probably a couple people here that would be interested in making a deal.

Kaz42

Well Microsoft have really have made the xbox one very appealing after Sony has been dropping the ball lately. I went from wanting to upgrade to ps4 neo to now wanting the xbox one s. I'll probably get the $300 white bundle and sell off battlefield 1 game for 50 or so, hopefully at least.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It's only me or do we keep hearing this every year about cod and x shooter?

I think this year the momentum is definitely on BF's side. CoD will likely still outsell it by a fair margin, but it's probably going to be closer than ever.

New002

Hellooooooo Storm Grey!

I'm conflicted about picking it up on the 1st versus waiting to see if it drops during black Friday/the holidays.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Now that's a sexy ass color.
Battlefield-1-Xbox-One-S-500GB-Storm-Grey.png

DirtyLarry

Damn, I am super close to pre-ordering that Storm Grey one even though I got the White one at launch. Just a few things holding my back from doing so.
Common Sense is a big one.

However I can easily overlook that one, but right now I have the 2TB model, and that is nice, even though I do also have an external drive I could easily use with the 500GB one.
I could in theory replace my OG XBox One that is currently in my bedroom with the White One S I just picked up and give my current XB1 to my parents. This will finally allow them to stream movies from my NAS and make my life a tad easier as right now I am burning DVD's for them of movies they are interested in watching.

However trying to teach my parents how to navigate the convoluted mess that is the XBox OS is not something I either look forward to or even believe is possible. My parents are older, blue collar types. They are the textbook example of computer illiterate, especially my father who is the gatekeeper of their television watching experience.

Seriously if the XBox OS was easier to use I believe I would just preorder this bundle and call it a day and give my parents my OG XB1.

Oh well. Common Sense has kicked in again. I really do not need to pick this up just because the color would no doubt fit better with my entertainment center. And I am already picking up BF1 for the PC. If I were to pick it up for the consoles, it would be for PS4 as well.

Well, this is a fantastic deal for anyone who does not own the S yet and has a need for one from a 4K standpoint. Enjoy to those who do get it.

Kazooie

Banned
Fuck those colours are fine.

Not going to buy though, got the 2tb and that will suffice until Scorpio.

They really look gorgeous though.

Revas

9ddf89d6-4637-460b-a954-e7d13f061386.jpg

Olive is one of my favorite colors, this is gorgeous. I don't know if I'll buy it (I have 2 Xb1s) but I certainly want it.

CrazE

Banned
Awesome. Xbox really hitting a nice stride right now. And that announcement of BF1 getting HDR treatment for the Xbox. Nice!

Wil348

The white and black console is still GOAT. <3

I won't be getting the XB1 version since I'm getting it on PS4 but it's great that they have bundles.

Revas

I just realized that while I want this console, I didn't plan on buying Battlefield 1. I assume I could just sell the codes or something, right?

Top Bottom