• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

If anyone is having issues with their Amazon orders not shipping I'd recommend chatting with their support. I did that this morning and got 50 bucks off my order, will be refunded to my CC when it's shipped.

Might be worth shot.

ABeezy1388

The c7 difference is the ability to decode atmos (b7 does pass thru though) and superficial differences. The screen and processing is the same.

The ebay deals are usually from buydig who are very reputable. I got my 65" b7 from Fry's for 2100 like a month ago. I love it!

Ah ok! Thanks! I would be good with the b7 then. I’m really hoping they have online deals on this tv on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I have about $800 in amazon money. Would be sweet if i could get one for around $2000 before using my money. Would be perfect for the Scorpio and my PS4 Pro.

katsais

My brother PreOrdered the Scorpio Edition and Regular edition One X from Amazon on the same account. Guess Amazon looks at them as separate products. He also PreOrdered a Scorpio Edition from Best Buy! Haha

I think it’s because they have very limited units now. A couple months ago, I was able to do 2 (but pre-ordered from Best Buy instead).

rcl66

If anyone is having issues with their Amazon orders not shipping I'd recommend chatting with their support. I did that this morning and got 50 bucks off my order, will be refunded to my CC when it's shipped.

Might be worth shot.

I got the same thing. Supppsed to be here Thursday but we’ll see. Also said they would do fastest shipping possible.

Might be worth shot.

I chatted and they were of zero assistance. After giving me the whole "I understand your frustration, and we'll offer you a $5 credit or a 1 month extension on your Prime",I'm trying my hand at emailing support. This has been an unmitigated disaster at Amazon. I would never recommend them for preorders, and I say stick with Best Buy.

The irony is that I've been complaining for a week, and it went from "That item is a preorder and sold out" to "We're working hard to make sure that people like you who preordered the system in August 20th get their consoles at launch". I then received an email on Thursday stating that it would be shipped on Friday November 3rd, and I would get it by the 7th. Obviously Friday, Saturday, and Sunday came and went. Unless they're doing same or next day shipping, the prognosis is negative. I still have my unshipped Target preorder as a backup, but that also has no movement.

WadeitOut

Mine is shipping. So glad it's going USPS and not UPS. UPS gets here like 5 hours later.

Surprised it's coming all the way from PA though.

Pantz

Gold Member
Mine is already in a city an hour away.. It'll probably still end up here on Tuesday.

:eek: updated to early delivery today~! I better get some sleep.

I was told today by Amazon.ca that mine is at a fullfillment center and will show up on Tuesday. On Friday i had a supervisor tell me that they had no idea what was going on. Still no movement regardless.

Kenito

Neo Member
Currently 8am in Norway and no shipping mail from MS Store / UPS yet. Starting to get frustrated now.
Ordered the second it went live on the site 8/20. A friend of mine that ordered after me got his tracking number on saturday. What gives Microsoft Store?

munroe

I think I'm fine, my Amazon UK order has changed from not yet dispatched to preparing to dispatch and my available bank balance has dropped by £300

OCD Guy

Nearly there!
A0_F4_FBF0-_CF30-4035-812_B-9223_CBEF95_A3.jpg

I hope I get a quiet one and no other issues. I tend to have bad luck with console.

And Amazon tend to be shit with packaging often just using a thin cardboard box with no packaging inside so the box is loose and shakes about.

solis74

called amazon and they said its normal not to update on the site until the day of delivery?, but they have assured me that it will be with me tomorow.

chargermoss

Neo Member
Think we can we expect more Project Scorpio Edition stock on release day? (7th)
Retailers will put up their cancelled stock back up for sale in a day or two. When they all seemed to be sold out, I finally got mine by signing up for stock alerts here hotstock.io/us/xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition
If they are available again it'll only be for a short while.

Twice

Neo Member
Just got off a call to Microsoft UK Store support and the guy there checked and told me that UK pre-orders are being despatched tomorrow (7th) and will arrive a day or two later.

I hope that helps.

Just got off a call to Microsoft UK Store support and the guy there checked and told me that UK pre-orders are being despatched tomorrow (7th) and will arrive a day or two later.

I hope that helps.

My friend's MS dispatched at 2am this morning according to his account though.

My Amazon UK order is now "preparing for dispatch".

Twice

Neo Member
My friend's MS dispatched at 2am this morning according to his account though.

My Amazon UK order is now "preparing for dispatch".

I was wondering if it's due to the despatch method - I chose standard delivery so maybe mine will be despatched behind the express delivery.

f@luS

More than a member.
Amazon France is dropping the balls here I guess

Never had any problems. Yet it’s not dispatched and got them on the phone they don’t even have them In stock

If I don’t have it tomorrow I’ll just buy a normal one

Leyasu

Banned
Amazon France is dropping the balls here I guess

Never had any problems. Yet it’s not dispatched and got them on the phone they don’t even have them In stock

If I don’t have it tomorrow I’ll just buy a normal one

Mine is preordered at micromania

Memnoch

My card was just charged at ebgames.ca but the shipping status has not changed. I'm assuming they're shipping it out today via purolator.

Isurus

Got a notice from Amazon and Target last night. Ordered from Target after the Amazon fiasco to hedge my bets. The Target one won't be here tomorrow, so I plan to return that one. If anyone missed out on a Scorpio edition and wants one, PM me before I return the Target one. No mark-up, but I will charge for shipping.

csamuelsvt

Neo Member
Target also provided me with tracking information early this morning. Will be receiving my Scopio tomorrow via Fed Ex Overnight dispatching from Texas!

To the poster pages back that said those who canceled our Amazon pre-order Scorpio editions that wouldn't get it Tuesday, Target came through.

Zeus7

Will the Scorpio Edition endup being sought after? As in people will pay a higher price for it if they come to sell it etc.

I only went for a standard edition but I am starting to regret that a bit, Not sure why though as I would never intend to sell..

Bigwayne13

Neo Member
I actually canceled my Amazon preorder, and ordered from Target. They have charged my card, but I still haven't received a tracking number. I almost wonder if I just have to go out into the wild tonight, to try to find one.

Top Bottom