• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Unity2012

I preordered it on August 21. This morning I received an email from MS letting me know my order shipped and the tracking#. Also, the delivery date is Tuesday - end of the day, it says. Looking forward to it.

No worries, we are all going to get them by Tuesday or Wednesday .

itwaswritten

Neo Member
Anyone who ordered a Scorpio edition from Best Buy had any updates on their orders? Mine was ordered on August 20th and as of now still says Processing.

Solidsnake32292

Neo Member
Mine still says processing too and I ordered 2 months ago. Really stressing out but I called customer service yesterday and they said it’ll ship Monday. I don’t know if I should believe that but I’m thinking to maybe go at midnight and pick one up at the local Best Buy... but I really wanted the Scorpio edition and I don’t see them having any for walk-ins. Ugh

Anyone who ordered a Scorpio edition from Best Buy had any updates on their orders? Mine was ordered on August 20th and as of now still says Processing.

itwaswritten

Neo Member
Mine still says processing too and I ordered 2 months ago. Really stressing out but I called customer service yesterday and they said it’ll ship Monday. I don’t know if I should believe that but I’m thinking to maybe go at midnight and pick one up at the local Best Buy... but I really wanted the Scorpio edition and I don’t see them having any for walk-ins. Ugh

Gotcha, thanks for the reply and the info!

Anyone that ordered from Amazon.ca have the Scorpio edition ship yet? mine was supposed to ship on November 3rd, hasnt moved but still says arriving Tuesday.....

ElNino

I pre-ordered from Best Buy (Canada) and my order was shipped on Friday. It's coming from across the country for some reason (BC) so I'm hoping I'll get it Monday, but Tuesday should be a good bet at the latest.

I got a tracking number from Microsoft store online, but no movement yet.

Same here, the status on the UPS page is:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

I'm in Canada, wonder if this is coming from the US like most other things I've ordered from the MS Store.

Well my UK order still not dispatched (it said 4th November).

I know this is how Amazon often 'works' with pre orders, but it is making me nervous.

OCD Guy

Are many of you going to be using 4K tv’s with the X?

As ridiculous as it sounds I’ve never even seen a game at 4K. ( I don’t own any 4K display/device to view them on) I’m debating how much difference it makes. The decent TVs seem so expensive and wondering if it’s worth the outlay.

arhra

Well my UK order still not dispatched (it said 4th November).

I know this is how Amazon often 'works' with pre orders, but it is making me nervous.

Same with mine. Now it's stating "Shipping soon", which I'm going to optimistically assume means first thing Monday morning.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Sorry to keep asking as I cant be the only one so...

...Any UK MS Store purchasers seeing any movement?

Night.Ninja

Banned
Good Morning!

I've reviewed your comments and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you thus far. I'll take care of this right away.

I've checked the availability forXbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console , and can confirm that it's currently not available in stock. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

I've checked with our Fulfillment Center too and can confirm that we were scheduled to receive more of this product, but we have not received yet. Hence, they have already contacted a different supplier to obtain this item for you. I can assure you that we are working hard to obtain this item for you and we will ship it as soon as we are able to obtain it.

Please understand we are using every tool at our disposal to get this item for you, and all we can do is "press" the supplier in hopes that we can get this item for you as soon as possible.

We are also trying to procure the inventory from the manufacturer.

I've created personal follow up with your account once the order enters into the shipping process, I'll personally contact you.I'll also request the carrier to deliver the order at priority.

To avoid the further inconvenience and delay I've changed the shipping method for the order to one day at no additional charges so that once item is shipped you receive it on priority.

On the date of shipment, we'll send you e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Please also note that we will not charge you until the item ships.

To help make up for the inconvenience of this delay, I've added 5 GBP promotional credit as a small token of apology, for use towards your next Amazon.co.uk order.

Please note that this will only be visible when you place an order, it wont appear in the "Gift cards" section of Your Account

Promotional credit must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products sold and fulfilled by Amazon only.

If there is still something that I missed to mention or I could still do to make things easier for you, please let me know. I would love to always hear from you.

In case you need any help, please feel free to contact us at any point of time. We're here 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for your assistance.

Further, I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future.

I wish you have a Nice day!
Fuck amazon

OCD Guy

Fuck amazon

What happened to spur that email?

Was your order not updated or something and you contacted them to find out?

A little bit concerning if they've taken more pre-orders than they had stock for as I pre-ordered quite late, but I'm curious what your order was showing before you received that message.

Gorki247

Sorry to keep asking as I cant be the only one so...

...Any UK MS Store purchasers seeing any movement?

I can see the payment has been pre-authorised but no change to the order yet. Not worried unless I see no movement tomorrow morning.

I remember my Day One did not ship until the day before release, and arrived the next day.

I expect the money to go out of my account tomorrow, and get a UPS tracking number from MS.

Isurus

I would be happy with that mine still no date will email when in stock crap. Just wait until for black Friday and hopefully get both Xbox x and LG b7 65 oled. Just wanted that scorpio addition best looking console ever Imo.

Ugh. That sucks.

I ended up putting in another order for the Scorpio edition with Target. First company to ship gets my money. Amazon has been completely shit with this. Lesson learned. Never again pre-ordering anything from them.

Yes, my credit card was charged on Friday.

Got a feeling I'm not getting mine. It isn't showing in my purchase history. But I can see it if I follow the link in my initial conformation email. Contacted MS who had a real problem finding the order. They refreshed the system, as they put it and then saw the order, and it showed up in my purchase history.

But checking again just now and it has vanished again, and I haven't been charged at all for it yet.

OCD Guy

I noticed it said UK, right? I am waiting for my disappointment.

Did you have delivery by Tuesday showing?

That's what I'm worried about as I pre-ordered the Scorpio quite late (likely someone's cancelled pre-order)

I don't even want to contact Amazon and jinx it lol

The worst thing is them cancelling at this point is too late to try and find one anywhere else, unless shops have them in stock on the day.

That's what I'm worried about as I pre-ordered the Scorpio quite late (likely someone's cancelled pre-order)

I don't even want to contact Amazon and jinx it lol

The worst thing is them cancelling at this point is too late to try and find one anywhere else, unless shops have them in stock on the day.

I'll be furious as paid with Amazon credit, so not even able to get a refund to buy from elsewhere.

OCD Guy

I'll be furious as paid with Amazon credit, so not even able to get a refund to buy from elsewhere.

Well my order is still showing as dispatching tomorrow for delivery Tuesday, I imagine yours is too?

Screenshot2017-11-05at13.49.20.jpg

Which is fine in theory but if the poster who received the email was also showing the same it might be cause for concern.

It'll be interesting to find out what his order status was, and why he contacted Amazon etc, maybe he contacted them randomly to see if his order was still on track which would be worrying if that was the response, but it might have been because he had no update to his order at all. Time will tell what he says.

If the order is cancelled I'll probably just buy the White PS4 Pro instead that's releasing tomorrow, as opposed to the game "exlusive" destiny bundle. As I only have a Switch at the minute, and wanted to get another PS4 anyway I'll just go down that route and grab an X when they're available.

Well my order is still showing as dispatching tomorrow for delivery Tuesday, I imagine yours is too?

Which is fine in theory but if the poster who received the email was also showing the same it might be cause for concern.

It'll be interesting to find out what his order status was, and why he contacted Amazon etc.

If the order is cancelled I'll probably just buy the White PS4 Pro instead that's releasing tomorrow, as opposed to the game "exlusive" destiny bundle. As I only have a Switch at the minute, and wanted to get another PS4 anyway I'll just go down that route and grab an X when they're available.

Mine says 'dispatching soon' it did originally say 'Dispatching 4th November' and estimated delivery is by 9pm on Tuesday 7th.

I've got everything crossed!

cablenut

Screenshot2017-11-05at13.49.20.jpg

It'll be interesting to find out what his order status was, and why he contacted Amazon etc, maybe he contacted them randomly to see if his order was still on track which would be worrying if that was the response, but it might have been because he had no update to his order at all. Time will tell what he says.

mine says it was expected to be despatched Saturday, today I still get the same a day after that its waiting to be dispatched. but I have just talked to a rep on amazon uk chat and he said everything still looks fine for my delivery of my scorpio for Tuesday. I only ordered mine on the 28th October

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Got a feeling I'm not getting mine. It isn't showing in my purchase history. But I can see it if I follow the link in my initial conformation email. Contacted MS who had a real problem finding the order. They refreshed the system, as they put it and then saw the order, and it showed up in my purchase history.

But checking again just now and it has vanished again, and I haven't been charged at all for it yet.

I am in the same boat - when I go to look at my order I get a message 'sorry something went wrong' or words to that effect.

However I have £450 pending on my credit card.

Weevilone

Same here, the status on the UPS page is:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

I'm in Canada, wonder if this is coming from the US like most other things I've ordered from the MS Store.

Mine is coming from Louisville, KY. They are holding it to ship via overnight on Monday so they aren't early.

Night.Ninja

Banned
What happened to spur that email?

Was your order not updated or something and you contacted them to find out?

A little bit concerning if they've taken more pre-orders than they had stock for as I pre-ordered quite late, but I'm curious what your order was showing before you received that message.

I noticed it said UK, right? I am waiting for my disappointment.

Did you have delivery by Tuesday showing?

I asked them why my order hadn't shipped

I am comforted by the fact that no UK Amazon people appear to have a dispatch yet, unless I missed something.

This forum saying similar. No confirmed UK Amazon orders dispatched yet.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/xbox-one-x-shipping-delivery-thread.2131474/

Check the email I received

My order still says

Untitled.jpg

Amazon are a joke

Marvel

could never
No movement on my order. (GAME)

Card was charged a few days back though. They better ship on Monday lol.

Top Bottom