• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

I'm currently torn, I have the Scorpio edition on pre-order, but the more I see of the standard One X, the more I don't like the two-tone & pattern on the Scorpio edition :-(

Anyone got or seen any descent side by side comparison pics of Scorpio & standard??

I might end up taking the vertical stand from my Scorpio once its delivered on 7th, taking it to CEX and going and buying a standard one! (if I can find one)

Really not sure!

help :-(

gt86

GameStop sent me an email with tracking #! There's a slight chance I might get it tomorrow since I picked next day delivery. Monday at the latest. 😁

Unfortunately if it's like they did with the switch, once it got to my local FedEx they held it until it could be delivered on release date 👎

PaNaMa

Banned
MS store has charged my Visa (yay!) tho no shipping notice yet.

Store looks to be located in Ontario, so assuming they are shipping out of Ontario, the only way it makes it to my province (Newfoundland) by Tuesday is if they send by plane. If they are ferrying it over, the boat would already needed to have left by now. So I'm not optimistic for release day delivery. Probably be the 8th.

ElNino

Best Buy (Canada) has charged my Amex, but they still say delivered by November 9th. Usually they are good for release day shipping so I hope that's the case here as well.

Weevilone

No sign of shipping yet, but the Microsoft Store deducted the order from my MS bucks credit. My discount worked out, having 20% discounted MS bucks in my account to cover the console knocked about a hundred bucks off.

Night.Ninja

Banned
Anyone who used amazon uk for the Scorp edition order shipped or been charged?

Mine says it will be shipped on Saturday assuming that's when I'll be charged, all the paranoia in this thread making me think 😅

solis74

Mine says it will be shipped on Saturday assuming that's when I'll be charged, all the paranoia in this thread making me think 😅

mine still says shipping Monday with next day delivery

Mine is showing as dispatching Sunday for delivery on Tuesday

augmental

I'm currently torn, I have the Scorpio edition on pre-order, but the more I see of the standard One X, the more I don't like the two-tone & pattern on the Scorpio edition :-(

Anyone got or seen any descent side by side comparison pics of Scorpio & standard??

I might end up taking the vertical stand from my Scorpio once its delivered on 7th, taking it to CEX and going and buying a standard one! (if I can find one)

Really not sure!

help :-(

I'm pretty much in the same boat....do you want a 'limited' edition of the machine or not?

RC0101

Does it say anywhere on the Target order page if it has shipped? I'm only seeing delivery date but no status of the order?

pilferk

Neo Member
Gamestop shipped mine, as well, and tracking says it's VERY close. Like....unless they hold it...could get delivered early. Estimated deliver date according to them is actually tomorrow.

I'd be shocked if that actually happens...I think it's the software realizing it will arrive to the delivery depot late tonight or very early tomorrow, so would NORMALLY be delivered tomorrow.

We'll see.......

PaNaMa

Banned
2:00PM Friday afternoon, and MS Store still lists my Scorpio as Pre-Order.
No update for shipping, tracking etc. Still waiting! They won't have it to me by release day unless they overnight it. =\

Still, I'm super excited to rejoin MS ecosystem.

Mines dispatching Monday for delivery Tuesday and I don't live anywhere near a city. Not too bothered in any event.

Mine on Amazon uk says dispatching Saturday for delivery Tuesday ..

Scorpio edition.

Mine is showing as dispatching Sunday for delivery on Tuesday

Same, probably won't get charged until Monday

Mine is dispatch tomorrow, delivery by Tuesday.

I paid by Amazon Gift cards so my balance has been paid off in full, so nothing to be charged to my card.

OCD Guy

Amazon charge on dispatch.

Little bit curious why some people's consoles are dispatching tomorrow. Do you not have a prime membership, and perhaps they're using a slower delivery method? Or do you live in Wales, or Ireland or something?! You never know you might be lucky and receive it sooner.

Both of my consoles are showing dispatch on Monday, but I'm a prime member so get free next day delivery.

I know it's a little bit dishonest but I'm going to open both of them and keep the quieter one should I get a loud one, I was going to cancel my standard edition but the mixed reviews on noise levels likely indicates a fan lottery as usual....

Tall Paul

Really hoping ‘very’ come through with delivery on Tuesday. Think they come direct from Microsoft so hopefully all will be ok.

Night.Ninja

Banned
Amazon charge on dispatch.

Little bit curious why some people's consoles are dispatching tomorrow. Do you not have a prime membership, and perhaps they're using a slower delivery method? Or do you live in Wales, or Ireland or something?! You never know you might be lucky and receive it sooner.

Both of my consoles are showing dispatch on Monday, but I'm a prime member so get free next day delivery.

I know it's a little bit dishonest but I'm going to open both of them and keep the quieter one should I get a loud one, I was going to cancel my standard edition but the mixed reviews on noise levels likely indicates a fan lottery as usual....

No Prime

Robert807

Amazon Canada charged my card on Thursday. They shipped it out using ups . Will receive system on Monday . That's what ups tracking says

WadeitOut

Amazon Canada charged my card on Thursday. They shipped it out using ups . Will receive system on Monday . That's what ups tracking says

If it's anything like stuff here even though it shows it arriving that day they might have a request to hold it at your nearest UPS and deliver it on Tuesday.

Unity2012

MS Store has finally updated my shipment tracking. A label has been created, at least.

Where do we check? The store page, in mine, still says preordered but I was charged last night (US). I don't see an option to check status anywhere else, unless they emailed you of course. And congrats.

In another note, I've never seen so many people HAPPY that their cards have been finally charged $500 Ha!

OCD Guy

Had a look on eBay out of curiosity and there are already a shit load of people trying it on selling scorpios for ridiculous prices.

I saw one listing that had this picture though, do we get that box with the Scorpio? I know it’s only a box so doesn’t really matter but I think it looks cool anyway.....

A1_FE6621-6_F2_C-4_E80-_B695-68_FD7_A00257_D.jpg

OCD Guy

Yes that is the box that comes with the Scorpios

Ah ok cool.

Tuesday can’t come quick enough. I really think they should have just released the console today. If I remember rightly the Xbox One released on a Friday too, Tuesday just seems so random.

I’d have loved to have a whole weekend to play on it....

neurophd

Any Best Buy shipments? Waiting for my Scorpio delivery date. I thought when I preordered it said I would get on release date with free ship...or do I have to pay more to have shipped by Tues?

Bizzquik

Amazon finally sent an email with a date for my Scorpio Edition. I won't be getting mine until Thursday :(

I also received an email from Amazon today. My Scorpio Edition is getting here on Thursday too...

I just spoke to Amazon Chat. Given the circumstances - "Pre-Order Guarantee" and all - I asked for one-day shipping, and they agreed.
Oddly enough, after the screen saying "Thursday" (November 9th) 90 minutes ago, it now says "Tuesday" (November 7th) after I finished up.

So I'd try bugging Chat for a free upgrade in shipping.

Agent713

I just spoke to Amazon Chat. Given the circumstances - "Pre-Order Guarantee" and all - I asked for one-day shipping, and they agreed.
Oddly enough, after the screen saying "Thursday" (November 9th) 90 minutes ago, it now says "Tuesday" (November 7th) after I finished up.

So I'd try bugging Chat for a free upgrade in shipping.
I’ll try doing that! Hopefully I can get Tuesday delivery.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I'd like to hear more about fan noise/heat. Some reviews say quiet, some say like the S. I am not a launch buyer so plenty of time. But still curious. So small and awesome looking :)

I have a preorder for Scorpio edition on Amazon.com that I don't need, if anyone wants it at cost let me know.

So it would be $499.99 + your local tax. with free Two-Day shipping. According to Amazon's automated CS chatbot it will ship on Nov 7 and be delivered Nov 9.

Payment by Amazon Gift Card only. I will attempt to update the order with your address first to make sure everything works and confirm the delivery date before requesting payment. I am a Plus Seller with all positive feedback in the B/S/T thread.

Zurick

Banned
amazon.ca tells me I probably won't get the preorder I made on August 20th...

The one with the "Guaranteed Delivery Date"

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I'd like to hear more about fan noise/heat. Some reviews say quiet, some say like the S. I am not a launch buyer so plenty of time. But still curious. So small and awesome looking :)

Only time I hear my s is if I’m installing a disc game.

My S is pretty damn silent

Only time I hear my s is if I’m installing a disc game.

Unfortunately I'm in the noisy S group. My 2TB model's fan makes a ticking noise. I should've got it replaced while it was under warranty but didn't. The console also came pre-scratched out of the box. Bad luck on that purchase.

Is there a way to check the ETA on your pre-order from Microsoft? The order page doesn't have a lot of info on it

Not sure, I haven't found one if it exists. Disappointingly mine is still in Pre-order status.

Top Bottom