• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

etta

my hard graphic balls
I got a few games that I wanna get rid of, can't wait to see what trade in offers they have at EB here in Canada. I hope more of the "double credit" kind for games traded towards the console.

This will be my first time doing a trade in program like this(hopefully its a good one), do they usually last till the console is out? I cant go months without an xbox for work reasons, so I was wanting to trade it in like right before the X is out

pitchfork

Moving my One S into the living room and the X will take pride of place in the games room - aka the 'man cave' - aka the converted spare bedroom! so no trade in for me. Will (hopefully) go with Amazon uk for the pre-order

Moving my One S into the living room and the X will take pride of place in the games room - aka the 'man cave' - aka the converted spare bedroom! so no trade in for me. Will (hopefully) go with Amazon uk for the pre-order

Same for me. Kids use my Day One XB1 in the lounge. But I'll give them my S from my study.

Nowise10

This will be my first time doing a trade in program like this(hopefully its a good one), do they usually last till the console is out? I cant go months without an xbox for work reasons, so I was wanting to trade it in like right before the X is out

Of course they will have it so you can trade it in on the day of its release. Typically only how console trade ins work :)

Do we yet know how limited the Project Scorpio Edition will be? After seeing that awesome box I really want that one instead of the normal one, lol. A freaking box that I will put away,i know.

Of course they will have it so you can trade it in on the day of its release. Typically only how console trade ins work :)

gamestops deals are usually on preorders, or at least I thought they were. Like the ones they have where you can trade in games towards a preorder of a certain game and it gets u more. Didnt know if it was the same for consoles

Curious if my EB will have preorders available before they close at 5pm tomorrow. Otherwise I will have to wait until after work on Monday.

jfoul

I'll pre-order if I can get it through Amazon. It'll end up being 474.99 out the door with the 5% back and no sales tax. I don't really care for the project scorpio version, but it seems to be subtle.

kevin1025

Banned
So everyone believes the pre-orders will be available tomorrow? I have not been paying attention but am down to pre-order. TIA

It's looking that way! Some stores may not put it up until Monday, but I imagine most online pre-orders will go live tomorrow. It should say so during the Gamescom event at 3pm EST, and I'm sure someone in the thread will mention if someone has the pre-order live!

Goalus

Do we yet know how limited the Project Scorpio Edition will be? After seeing that awesome box I really want that one instead of the normal one, lol. A freaking box that I will put away,i know.

I have the same problem.
Seeing that box changed my thoughts from "I will wait till next year as I have no 4k TV yet" to "I need it now because I want that box".

DirtyLarry

It's looking that way! Some stores may not put it up until Monday, but I imagine most online pre-orders will go live tomorrow. It should say so during the Gamescom event at 3pm EST, and I'm sure someone in the thread will mention if someone has the pre-order live!
Awesome thank you. I just set up a calendar reminder for tomorrow @ 3 PM to check Gamescom out and of course will come see what's doing on GAF. Thanks again.

Bubba77

Same here. Ill now have two S and one X. The other two are basically just for uhd playing in other rooms.

FaustusMD

Unconfirmed Member
Guessing the GameStop managers haven't been told anything about the trade deals yet to pass on. I just need to know how much I can get for my PS4 Slim & OG XB1 toward this; unless the deal was outrageously beneficial, I'll keep the Pro.

Norse

I wish! Us old men deserve some love. lol

Yeah we do...I've been on Xbox live since the original beta on the original Xbox. I still have my orange memory unit they sent me. I'm interested in the Scorpio edition but if it's 599 I'll have to pass and just get the 499 model. But I'm holding out hope it's the 499 model and the surprise will be a 449.99 regular 1X.

Since everything I own is installed on an external drive I wish they had a core edition like 360 and sold it for 399. Would be perfect for me.

If preorders begin at Amazon tomorrow, then I declare one now.

If not, then I have a hopeful chance since GameStop stays closed on Sunday and opens on Monday. So I will hopefully be able not enter the hospital at all until later that day.

Hawk269

Yeah we do...I've been on Xbox live since the original beta on the original Xbox. I still have my orange memory unit they sent me. I'm interested in the Scorpio edition but if it's 599 I'll have to pass and just get the 499 model. But I'm holding out hope it's the 499 model and the surprise will be a 449.99 regular 1X.

Since everything I own is installed on an external drive I wish they had a core edition like 360 and sold it for 399. Would be perfect for me.

Why in the world would it be $599.99??? The only way that happens if the HDD is much larger, but all indications is that the only thing special about the Scorpio edition is the name on the front of the console and controller and the incredible looking box. It will be the same price unless they are packing in a larger HDD.

statham

Going to be at work, going to try to preorder from the amazon app on my phone, during a bathroom break. wish me luck!

Top Bottom