• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Just the 4k player and graphic power of this console are worth 1000$ before taxes in Canadian dollars . I'm very happy with the 600$ price point personally. I was holding of from getting a xbox one s for this since the graphics in the original one and even S are sub par. Will sell my ps4 pro after god of war next winter and make an easy 300 bucks

Heads up for anyone interested in Best Buy and in store pick up.

It looks like earlier it was shipping only but now in store pick up is an option. If you already placed an order, you can go to your order in your order history and click on the button to make a change to your order and switch it from shipping to in store pick up. There's no need to cancel and reorder.

BriGuy

I got a pre-order even then I remain skeptical of my need for the console. I figure it's easier to cancel an order for something I don't want than wait until the last minute and struggle to find something I do want.

MrBenchmark

Got 2 project Scorpio edition pre orders. One in store at GameStop first person paid in full with credit and then one on amazon that one will be my sons xmas present.

PS4 Pro is officially exclusives only now.

hyp

jumping in for the first time this generation. ms made something i really really want. scorpio edition is mine!

iMax

I'd rather pay now and be done with it. November can get expensive. I have a lot of birthdays and the run up to Xmas. I could have bought a bunch of gift cards to pay for it up front but I wasn't sure if there was going to be specific console version at specific places so I had to hold off. Then, it popped up and I didn't want to miss out.

You could always put the money in a savings account.

Weevilone

Just realized I had almost a hundred reward bucks that will expire on my Microsoft account. Hmm.. I ordered another one there but wonder about how slow they will be at launch.

I should phrase this as a question. Has anyone ever ordered a launch day console directly from Microsoft? How was it? Were you waiting for a week after launch?

Iceman829

Drove over to the gamestop 5 minutes from my house and preordered the console. Just looked at the receipt and noticed it's the Project Scorpio edition. Now I'm all set except for deciding on a new tv

Syrus

Banned
I paid 150 for my S and will get 150 or so traded to Xbox X so. I rented my S for a year haha.

Only 6 left at my gamestop

Should I cancel my Amazon?

Bridges

Ordered mine at Wal-Mart and second later got a call from Game Stop offering me a pre order. Apparently I'm on some list of theirs?

Either way very excited to get my hands on one!

Klocker

They posted on facebok saying you can trade in your old one between 11/7-11/19 and save up to $200. Probably not getting much for my 1tb og one.

Yea my og day one console is probably going to get about $80 since I may keep my Kinect.. probably just wait for Amazon to deliver and sell for cash to someone for $100.

Ordered mine at Wal-Mart and second later got a call from Game Stop offering me a pre order. Apparently I'm on some list of theirs?

Either way very excited to get my hands on one!

That reminds me, I signed up in-store at GameStop for an Xbox One X notification, it appears on my receipt and everything, and I have not gotten an email, text, or call. Fail.

RedRum

Banned
For people looking for 4K TV's, I recommend the KS 8000 55 inch. Got it earlier this year and it's still going strong for me. $1000 on amazon right now.

ncslamm

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thanks Best Buy for the $1 off store pick-up incentive

My total is now only $530.18!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Are there any standard vs Scorpio comparisons yet? People say the Scorpio isn't that attractive but what's the difference?

jbug617

Banned
Via Wario
You can use Xbox credits to purchase stuff on MS Store...Amazon has 10% off codes ($100 for $90) amzn.to/2vQBlVR
$450 XBO X?
DHtKp03VoAAoVtW

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/899394920158449664

People placed orders using Xbox credits. Only caveat is you have to pay it all right now, but codes are 10% off right now on Amazon.
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/899395502826901504

I think there's a big chance i'm gonna miss out on the Scorpio Edition because it seems it will be sold out eveywhere way before any of the stores here get it. But who knows, maybe not. Maybe one of the three stores here can guarantee me one without having to shell out 500 euros.

Top Bottom