• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Reveal Thread: Durango Unchained

Inside the tent!

BKzZZ-NCYAES9uM.jpg:large

Boner time.

I SAID BONER TIME

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
It's amazing to see the folks logging onto Xbox live to the live player. There are pops ups all over the place.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Ugh, GAF documentary the same day as my wedding. I'm going to need to find a place to watch that...

When you go for the garter, let the dress fall over your head and pull out your phone and watch it.

Thank me later.

No way GAF will survive. It died last week from the lamest Nintendo Direct ever (only new announcement was Mario & Sonic at Olympic Games and an announcement of a future Sonic game with no screenshots/video), there is no way it will survive a console unveiling.

Me too. :(

GAF never survives.

Omiee

Please dont bash me but what should i be hyped about guys?

I have only been up to date on the ps4 news.

As a guy who is going to buy both consoles next year i really want to know what leaks were out before this.

What exclusives are expected etc?

abadguy

Banned
LOL at people hyping Rare stuff.

News: the Rare we know is dead.

Well i don't know about "The Rare you know", but the Rare i know has been on a hiring spree as of late of Codemasters people, tons of rumors of them making everything from Project Gotham to a water based Racer/FPS/Okami inspired adventure game, not to mention they've been teasing about something new for a while on Twitter. So for a "dead" dev they seem pretty damned lively as of late.

Into

Just leave the Battletoads pause music til the reveal starts, i do not think anyone would mind that

Utsa utsa utsa ta-ta-ta-ta utsa utsa utsa ta-ta

Top Bottom