• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X power plug replacement.

PJX

Hello folks. I've tried researching this but not much is coming up. I had to disconnect my Series X from the outlet while cleaning up the area. While doing so my 5 month Rottie got a hold of the pwoer plug and chewed through it. Is there a site where I can order an official replacement or will any of these 3rd party ones will do. I'm in the UK and I think I read somewhere that it must have a 5a fuse or I risk damaging my console if I put anything lower or higher.

You don't need an official one.

It uses a standard cable. Here is one on Amazon:

Last edited:
Reactions: PJX
Pretty sure it's just a standard plug and the same PS4 or Series S uses. You get them very cheap on Amazon.
If it has to be 5A then i wouldn't risk using a cable from a PS4/Series S. unless they use 5A too. 3A or 13A might be risky. Maybe you could use the same cable but you'd need to change the fuse (if possible)

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
If it has to be 5A then i wouldn't risk using a cable from a PS4/Series S. unless they use 5A too. 3A or 13A might be risky. Maybe you could use the same cable but you'd need to change the fuse (if possible)
It will say on the cable most likely.

Top Bottom