• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox series X unboxing of retail unit

Check it before its gone

Hroek9B.jpg

vX5rVPd.jpg

Last edited:

Redlancet

Banned
el mataplaystations lol..these kind of people can enjoy something if its not giving shit to the other system,most toxic fanbase with difference,and surported by ms themselves,this guy is from ecuador

Last edited:

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue

Looks like he wants to be a streamer, but doesn't have that many followers. No clue how he got the box based on what I see (Obvious guess being illegally).

Kagero

The PS5 packaging is going to be beastly compared to this. I think it's going to shock people. This box is surprisingly small.

Go the PC (Pcie gen 4ssd) + PS5 route. That way, you can play all xbox games + pc/ ps5 games + emulators like Yuzu, cemu, rpcs3 etc. + all the benefits of having a great rig.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Guy has ring lights on while not doing a webcam face cam, and they're facing the camera that actually is recording.

FrankWza

Nice packaging. Has that graphite color ever been done on a controller before? I know it matches the system but I mean as just a controller color.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Packaging is a lot smaller than I first thought. Now that this is released, we'll probably get a proper one from Major Nelson wearing white gloves :)

Top Bottom