• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox series X unboxing of retail unit

NullZ3r0

Banned
This is what happens when MS embargos last too long. We have professional reviewers sitting on retail unboxings for weeks and then lo and behold, Billy Flipflops leaks an unboxing first.

You'd think they would have learned their lesson from sitting on the Series S unveiling longer than necessary. They should have known that as soon as these bad boys hit retailers someone was going to break street date.

What people really want to see is the PS5 unboxing and size comparison though.

Last edited:

Ozrimandias

At 2:09 he says "El Mata-PlayStation" (The PlayStation Killer).

Sorry man, but sales says otherwise.
(But yeah, the marketing and PR for PS5 has been baaad)

GHG

What makes the setting "ghetto"? What do you mean by that? Also, the setting looks messy, not dirty; there's a difference.

Mess and dirt are one in the same for me. Where there is mess there is often dirt. Have you ever tried to clean somewhere that isn't tidy? It's impossible. They go hand in hand.

I used the word ghetto colloquially, no need to read anything into it. I often use it when describing somewhere or something that doesn't look high quality.

HQGt94d.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Lol at y'all getting butthurt about a fan saying "Playstation killer", let the dude be a fan. Lord knows y'all are gonna open your Playstation 5 fapping and probably saying "Xbox killer." Who cares?

You call that ghetto or dirty? Wow, lmao. Y'all are silly.

Last edited:
Nice package indeed. :pie_winking: Butter fingers probably drops controllers all the time. Series X looks like it'll fit perfectly besides my TV.

He probably means Playstation killer because the Series X could pass as a murder weapon. It'll be like whacking PS5 with a cinder block.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Mess and dirt are one in the same for me. Where there is mess there is often dirt. Have you ever tried to clean somewhere that isn't tidy? It's impossible. They go hand in hand.

I used the word ghetto colloquially, no need to read anything into it. I often use it when describing somewhere or something that doesn't look high quality.

giphy.gif
Marsha's pretty racist, too.

SoraNoKuni

That's a nice unboxing experience, even though there is no way I am going xbox as I prefer Sony games by quite a lot (and I have a decent pc rig) this unboxing shouts premium.

Nice I'm contemplating whether to upgrade PC or just get a series x tbh

The thing is I would be in the same boat except the two tech-chasing console manufacturers have fucked up hard, potentially.

Xbox AFAIK has no gyroscope ability at all.
Sony are still coy with support but have implemented it in their first party titles (they may lean harder now that MS is not supporting)
Nintendo are the only ones going heavy on gyroscope aiming.

As someone considering shifting from PC I cannot accept the use of sticks for precision aiming games, while potentially losing all the PC specialties at the same time aka unoptimized shit and mouse interface games.

This is what happens when MS embargos last too long. We have professional reviewers sitting on retail unboxings for weeks and then lo and behold, Billy Flipflops leaks an unboxing first.

You'd think they would have learned their lesson from sitting on the Series S unveiling longer than necessary. They should have known that as soon as these bad boys hit retailers someone was going to break street date.

What people really want to see is the PS5 unboxing and size comparison though.

MS isn't stupid, they knew this would happen and probably didn't care since influencers already have units and most of the new online features are probably blocked for now.

giphy.gif
My kids bedroom is a mess, doesn't make it dirty.

-Arcadia-

Banned
>Showing off an exciting new console

Better shoot vertical

>Showing off an exciting new console

Better take the time to show off the controller and put in the batteries first

I do like how it’s wrapped almost like a Christmas gift? It slides out more, but a neat little psychological association.

Top Bottom