• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox showcase July 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
BST -17:00, CET 18:00 CST and Noon EST.

t1595520000z4.png

Obsidian and Rare :messenger_fire:

Last edited:

UncleMeat

I was hoping it'd be sooner but I'm looking forward to it. Pretty much decided to go w/ xbox first just because I have an elite controller so I hope it doesn't suck.

Shin

Banned
I don't expect much, always hype hype hype but then it's a let down somehow.
They need variety to attract new buyers, Japanese games like on the Japanese consoles seems too much to ask.
But other way around it's fine - does not get it.

Shin

Banned
That feels like a lifetime right now. I can NOT wait!!!
Not so bad, it's the week after next, that's how I count.
Plus I assume you have a console ATM and games to kill time + other stuff.
Now to decide what to drink and which food to buy, decisions decisions...

saintjules

As someone who's getting both Consoles at their respective launches, I'm curious to see what they show for this event. Low to mild expectations here.

People mentioned that they will do mic drops here. Anyone's guess is as good as mine with games, but one drop that I'd like to see would be the price being announced with pre-orders going live. It might not, but it would be interesting if they get ahead of Sony on that.

Mic drop moment. MS buys Warner Bros. Gaming Division. Kidding aside.

I do hope MS aquires a few more world class AAA studios. They're still short vs Sony.

Don't think there will be any major new announcments. I think the show will all be about showing the games we already know of and have been heavily rumored.(Halo Infinite, Everwild, Fable, Hellblade 2, Obsidian rpg, Forza,Physchonauts 2, and The Initiative game)

My concern is the Initiative game. They're still only at like 30 people. Either they're partnering with another studio (The Coalition) or its a very small game. In order for The Initiative to be a world class 1st party AAA studio, it's going to need at least 100 people.

Going to temper my expectations because I want MS to do so well that I don't think they'll meet expectations.

Last edited:

quest

Not Banned from OT
At least it is finally announced. I will miss it work. Ill have to read how bad the show is no matter what they show on lunch break. Another pisser of no E3 and the cluster fuck with out it

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 update the thread title - add BST -17:00 and CET 18:00 CST (12:00pm??) maybe plus the image timer I've posted to your first post?

Yeah outside atm on the phone will try to just quote you for now dont know that will update though.

Hopefully a mod can add the time to the thread.

Will be back in the house sometime after lunch will try to clean up the post after that.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Nice, about time. Excited to see what they've been up to.

5pm UK, should be able to dip out of work slightly early to catch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom