• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox X, back instock at Amazon, US

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You are the MVP - I just came out of a meeting and saw this post and pre ordered with the quickness.

I can finally put that worry to rest.

ornery

*sigh*

QGLcAZ0.png

I'm a fucking dingus

DrownDown

Neo Member
Got a pre-order In! Thank You!

After the initial batch sold out, I was gonna wait until after launch (only wanted to pre-order because of Scorpio Edition). Now that the Scorpio Edition is back in stock I'm all in!

Hopefully it doesn't become a glorified UHD player.

How do you sell stuff on eBay this far from launch? Or are people that dumb that they'll pay a premium before even knowing how hard it will be to get these?
People are that dumb/desperate. A smaller amount probably have a good amount of extra cash and simply don't want to deal with hassle of finding one.

watdaeff4

Why would someone not want the project scorpio version over the regular one? I don't really know the difference other than it seems like the "day one" edition of Xbox One - just some additional branding?

The green letting of "Project Scorpio" on the box itself and controller.

Also, I think there is a question of the color (i.e. it's not solid black)

Hotsuma

Got one. Was going to wait for a Best Buy TV bundle, but I'm more than happy to use my Amazon Gift cards to knock a few dollars off. I can put the extra money towards a new TV.

gamz

Reminds me of the Elite controller thread. MS announces a controller for 150, GAF laughs. Cut to the pre-order thread, GAF pre-orders.

NullZ3r0

Banned
Preordered. Bought a 4K TV last year and I'm sick of the OG Xbox 900p ghetto. I wasn't supposed to do this, but I'll attempt to save up $500 between now and then.

It's an inevitable fight in my household as I'll try to explain why I got another $500 toy and the dryer is spitting out error codes on every other wash. Not any dryer will do. We need a red Samsung one that matches the washer.

ZOONAMI

Darn. Don't want to get rid of my Switch or Pro, and only have an original Bone. What do those go for? Bag o' balls?

$100 iirc

I really feel like they should be giving $200 for the 2tb S which I have. As sexy as this thing is I think I'm just gonna pass and use my evga step up to a 1080 Ti instead.

NullZ3r0

Banned
It makes you wonder if they are even making the non Scorpio ones.

Probably not for launch. That custom skin an Project Scorpio lettering is probably the best buck fifty Microsoft ever spent.

I guarantee that half of those Amazon preorders will end up being cancelled anyways. It's nothing but a glorified layaway anyways. Doesn't cost anyone a dime to do it.

Top Bottom