• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Torna – The Golden Country Looks At Its Drivers’ Teams

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/1...he-golden-country-looks-at-its-drivers-teams/
DkOfnFsVAAAGROY_thumb.jpg

DkOfodaU0AA_etb_thumb.jpg

DkOfpvYVAAEFOnG_thumb.jpg

I never been this excited for DLC before.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Thanks for sharing! My current plan is to (finally) beat Xeno X by the end of this month, then play through Torna, then play through the full "base" game of Xeno 2.

Ulysses 31

I wonder how many waifu blades will be introduces in Torna. >.>

And how they stack up against the main game ones :p

Poppyseed

I made it 22 hours into X2 before saying ENOUGH. That game has zero respect for the gamer's time, the combat is too slow and the whole game is far too complicated for its own good, especially its AWUL MAP. I'm not saying I couldn't figure things out. I'm just saying it was complicated it became not fun. And I'm annoyed because I bought the season pass/deluxe edition for the thing.

By far the game I regret buying the most on the Switch, and I LOVED the first Xenoblade (one of my favorite RPGs ever, - couldn't put it down - but didn't play Chronicles X).

Maybe this prequel will address some of my problems, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

I made it 22 hours into X2 before saying ENOUGH. That game has zero respect for the gamer's time, the combat is too slow and the whole game is far too complicated for its own good, especially its AWUL MAP. I'm not saying I couldn't figure things out. I'm just saying it was complicated it became not fun. And I'm annoyed because I bought the season pass/deluxe edition for the thing.

By far the game I regret buying the most on the Switch.

Ehm, the combat improves hugely once you nail down the driver and blade combos and later on chain combos, map got improved a couple of patches in also. Later on you're practically able to spam arts with the right gear.

Fbh

By far the game I regret buying the most on the Switch, and I LOVED the first Xenoblade (one of my favorite RPGs ever, - couldn't put it down - but didn't play Chronicles X).

I really liked the combat, I think it's the biggest area where it improves upon the original.

But yeah, it doesn't particularly respect your time. I'd still put it miles above Persona 5 in that regard though

Smasher89

I made it 22 hours into X2 before saying ENOUGH. That game has zero respect for the gamer's time, the combat is too slow
Did you unlock chain attacks?, and cancel autoattack hit 1 each time you hit a enemy?, first close to breaks the game in killing stuff(still need some affinity nodes and setup), and the cancel speeds it up and makes the combat way more interactive than the other Xenoblade titles.

You know it's a interesting year of game releases when this DLC is the most interesting option all year long.

Daymos

Damn.. Dragon Quest XI vs Xenoblade 2 DLC.. such a hard decision as to what to play first!!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Did you unlock chain attacks?, and cancel autoattack hit 1 each time you hit a enemy?, first close to breaks the game in killing stuff(still need some affinity nodes and setup), and the cancel speeds it up and makes the combat way more interactive than the other Xenoblade titles.

You know it's a interesting year of game releases when this DLC is the most interesting option all year long.

Yep. I unlocked both.

Top Bottom