• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, gets an official rating in Australia

elyetis

Do you want more or less? I'm really not sure?

Both Xenoblades had swimsuits. And X went really revealing with some of the female swimsuits and armors.
I think I was rocking a *wearing nothing* Dunban for maximum evasion, at least at some point into the game.

Nightbird

Do you want more or less? I'm really not sure?

Both Xenoblades had swimsuits. And X went really revealing with some of the female swimsuits and armors.

Less.

It kinda takes away from my enjoyment of games.

It's okay when it happens trough me taking of my characters clothes (it's self-inflicted after all), but I can't deal with characters who are designed with revealing outfits anymore. It makes me not take a game seriously.

I hope it's the former in case of Xenoblade 2...

Less.

It kinda takes away from my enjoyment of games.

It's okay when it happens trough me taking of my characters clothes (it's self-inflicted after all), but I can't deal with characters who are designed with revealing outfits anymore. It makes me not take a game seriously.

I hope it's the former in case of Xenoblade 2...

Xenoblade X had fashion gear allowing you to wear one set of clothes visibly while you use the attributes (defense, resistance) of others.

I'm not sure if it's back in 2.

Still you can see the main heroine's outfit in 2 and how it's definitely a case of the latter. Also bums me out how blatant it is. X's party members' standard outfits were the opposite. Though that was more "realistic" decades in future military to XB2's more fantasy setting.

Top Bottom