• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: NA Special Edition announced.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
I've thrown some money on the monitor, but the preorder wasn't completed. Time to call Nintendo's player support.

flattie

Whoa. Not often I feel jelly when looking at the Nintendo limited editions our cousins get over in that part of the world; this is one occasion that I am. Gorgeous box art, full sized art book.

Well played NOA.

oti

Banned
I'm not into buying those SEs but the packaging looks pretty cool. Last SE I bought was Ni No Kuni.

Effect

That's a bit pricey but I'm game. Now don't make this super limited and allow those that want it to order it then you'll have done a good job. Now where can I preorder it?

Malvingt2

Watch, it's a Nintendo World Store exclusive!

well

REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Launching alongside the standalone version of massive Wii U role-playing game Xenoblade Chronicles X on Dec. 4 is a Special Edition overflowing with great content. Perfect for fans who want to experience everything Xenoblade Chronicles X has to offer, players who purchase the Special Edition at a suggested retail price of $89.99 will get a beautifully designed package that contains:
– The Xenoblade Chronicles X game
– A gorgeous book of concept art with more than 100 pages, featuring select art for the very first time
– A unique USB drive modeled after the game’s “Lifehold Unit,” pre-loaded with a selection of 10 music tracks from the game’s memorable soundtrack
– A limited-edition matted 5×7 art card of a painting done for the game by illustrator Takashi Kojo
Unique to North America, this Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition is now available for pre-order at select retailers nationwide.

:/

mStudios

2398440-2055003813-iHcmn.gif

NotLiquid

For reference, EU is getting the art book but instead of the USB and art card it comes with a double-sided poster, steelbook and a map.

Imo the EU version is better but I like the USB stick.

Ōkami

Hopefully some of the tracks included are z39b20co13mi01cal09, z30huri2ba0tt12le1110, z29ba2t0t1l301e17 and The Way.

Those are some of the best.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Awesome, I'll be getting this. My hype for XCX kind of wore off after the initial trailers but now that the release date is finally near I can't wait to play it.

Ōkami;176897289 said:
Hopefully some of the tracks included are z39b20co13mi01cal09, z30huri2ba0tt12le1110, z29ba2t0t1l301e17 and The Way.

Those are some of the best.

no, it will be black tar x10 :^)

Top Bottom