• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: NA Special Edition announced.

Yarbskoo

For reference, EU is getting the art book but instead of the USB and art card it comes with a double-sided poster, steelbook and a map.

Imo the EU version is better but I like the USB stick.

Honestly that sounds better to me. I'm sure the poster will be folded to shit, but I would probably take the map and steelbook over the USB.

Eolz

Ōkami;176897289 said:
Hopefully some of the tracks included are z39b20co13mi01cal09, z30huri2ba0tt12le1110, z29ba2t0t1l301e17 and The Way.

Those are some of the best.

I'm betting on the ones with vocals, like Black Tar, Uncontrollable, Wir Fliegen, etc

I'd like Best Buy to be part of the retailers, but at least Amazon and/or Gamestop

I don't think Amazon and Nintendo are good partners again, but Gamestop is a given.

Ridley327

Ive been looking it up, a common Google search says Amazon doesn't charge until release day. Can anyone confirm that?

They don't charge until it ships. They might put a hold for the amount if you use a debit card, but the money won't be taken out until it's out of their warehouse.

ReyVGM

Ōkami;176897289 said:
Hopefully some of the tracks included are z39b20co13mi01cal09, z30huri2ba0tt12le1110, z29ba2t0t1l301e17 and The Way.

Those are some of the best.

LMAO!

Arklite

Wii U games don't need mandatory installs? Can I now get away with a 32gig system with a hard copy of Xeno and digital Fatal Frame without needing an external?

NateDrake

Wii U games don't need mandatory installs? Can I now get away with a 32gig system with a hard copy of Xeno and digital Fatal Frame without needing an external?

Not if you want to install the four data packs to remove load times and improve textures and whatnot. You can play from the disc without installing the packs, which take up 16GB.

Ridley327

You can, but it's important to note that there are data packs that they're going to make available for people who buy the disc version to help improve the streaming performance of the game, which isn't a factor if you go digital.

EU is way better imo. Have no need for a USB stick in 2015 (let alone one sullied out of the box by having Sawano on it). Still okay though.

Um, what? People use USB sticks for school and work all the time. It's a pretty cool extra, above and beyond what we get most of the time. And if you're really that annoyed by Sawano tracks being installed, maybe Xenoblade X isn't for you, since you seem sensitive to that sort of thing. You can't remove his music from the game.

giphy.gif

oti

Banned
Um, what? People use USB sticks for school and work all the time. It's a pretty cool extra, above and beyond what we get most of the time. And if you're really that annoyed by Sawano tracks being installed, maybe Xenoblade X isn't for you, since you seem sensitive to that sort of thing. You can't remove his music from the game.

giphy.gif

Why is that monkey taking over GAF?

Top Bottom