• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xtina is a lesbian schizophrenic *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
20040728_xtina1.jpg

20040728_xtina2.jpg

20040728_xtina3.jpg

homer_drool.jpg

Greekboy

Banned
I love the juxtaposition of contrasting styles between whore and goody-goody. This also clearly tells me that Xtina has her coke habit under control while Britney does not.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Yeah, she looks surprisingly hot there. I've never really been attracted to her, and it isn't the constumes that's doing it for me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I almost fainted from the lack of blood in my brain.

effzee

i cant believe there was ever an comparison between her and britney. britney seems to have lost most of her steam and mind at the same time while xtina actually seems like a artist who will be here for a while. yeah she goes crazy with makeup but i think she always turns out looking hot someway.

Triumph

Banned
Whoa. Now that's top shelf, grade A ASS there, gentlemen. Line forms behind me, and for those getting sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and whateverths, just be glad that your getting any of that at all!

Damn she is looking good. I was never a fan of her or her voice but the "I'm dumb, spank me" look works incredible well for her.

vangace

Here i was thinking Christina was back but the trashy and slutty claws her way back again. I will still hit it 2 times tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom