• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YEAH! YOU WANT “THOSE GAMES,” RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET’S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM! coming to PS5, PS4 on January 11

D3P-Yeah-Those-Games_01-10-24-1024x576.jpg

D3 Publisher and developer Monkeycraft will release minigames collection YEAH! YOU WANT “THOSE GAMES,” RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET’S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM! for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on January 11, the companies announced.

YEAH! YOU WANT “THOSE GAMES,” RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET’S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM! first launched for PC via Steam and Switch on July 19, 2023 and July 20, respectively.

midnightAI

D3P-Yeah-Those-Games_01-10-24-1024x576.jpg

D3 Publisher and developer Monkeycraft will release minigames collection YEAH! YOU WANT “THOSE GAMES,” RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET’S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM! for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on January 11, the companies announced.

YEAH! YOU WANT “THOSE GAMES,” RIGHT? SO HERE YOU GO! NOW, LET’S SEE YOU CLEAR THEM! first launched for PC via Steam and Switch on July 19, 2023 and July 20, respectively.

Well that looks truly terrible, like Life of Black Tiger terrible.

Ozriel

M$FT
Right idea in making games out of those deceptive ads.

Terrible idea to make them with such simplistic visuals. Ends up looking like a shadow of the ads

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I love this game.

Yeah I bought it and yes, you know those misleading mobile ads that you're *kinda* interested to check out but you know they're fake? At least you can experience them now.

Top Bottom