• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

ShockingAlberto said:
WTFDOG.jpg

Somehow I knew you were going to do that! :lol :lol
I was expecting some smash bros news :(

DAMNIT

KEEP YOUR FREAKING FE DS !

Zeed

Banned
Okay so the big news so far is:

Fire Fucking Emblem DS
Star Soldier R as a Wii Ware Title
(I'm definitely excited about this)

Someone update the first poast.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Yaaay doc!

Can a kind soul provide the best link for following the conference? :O

Saitou

Banned
FIRE EMBLEM DS HOLY FUCKING SHIT
OMG.gif

hfs.gif
hfs.gif
hfs.gif
hfs.gif

hikari.gif
hikari.gif
hikari.gif
hikari.gif

OMG WTF HOLY MARY MOTHER IN HEAVEN WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ivysaur12

Banned
The mini- game and the puzzle game are not are transmitted just. With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

WiiWare online RPG?

JoeFu

Banned
The 14:08 mini- game and the puzzle game are not are transmitted just. With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

wtf is huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru of sukueni

Someone explain Wii ware? the heck is it? more importantly IS IT FREE?

I thought the conference is done!?!? why do you guys keep talking about New stuff? every 5 min!

" head explodes "

Duderz

Banned
Father_Brain said:
With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

WiiWare online RPG?

:O

Father_Brain said:

WiiWare online RPG?
Can anyone do a proper translation?

Evlar

Banned
Father_Brain said:

WiiWare online RPG?
That's Crystal Chronicles...

cvxfreak

JoeFu said:
The 14:08 mini- game and the puzzle game are not are transmitted just. With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

FFCC of SE

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
ah good, seems to be running again.

down with the bosom oaks! for greater justice!

ShockingAlberto said:
Did they announce a Wii Ware date yet?

8 mini- game and the puzzle game are not are transmitted just. With, as for being released here, “[huainaruhuantajikurisutarukuronikuru] of [sukueni]. As for subtitle, “small king and country of promise”. How, it was developed in Wii wear exclusive use, national making RPG. As for Wii wear from 2008 March start of service.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
SuperAndroid17 said:

I thought the conference is done!?!? why do you guys keep talking about New stuff? every 5 min!

" head explodes "
Wii Ware is essentially XBLA or PSN games. It's downloadable titles, but it's not retro VC stuff.

mutsu

WiiWare starts March 2008 in Japan. Square-Enix WiiWare only title "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Little King and the Promise Country"

JoeFu said:

OMFG Chrystal Chronicles is a Wii Ware game?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
SuperAndroid17 said:

" head explodes "

No. Wii Ware is like virtual console games but brand new

Top Bottom