• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

Evlar

Banned

Does that really say Crystal Chronicles is a Wii Ware online RPG?

EDIT: OK, Wii Ware itself goes online in March, not necessarily FF:CC.

Enk

makes good threads.
Oh crap a new Star Soldier game!!!! Oh shit a new Fire Emblem for DS!!!!!

Sweet retroey goodness! Can't wait!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
mutsu said:
WiiWare starts March 2008 in Japan. Square-Enix WiiWare only title "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Little King and the Promise Country"

Awesomeness

dkeane

BOMBA!?!

14:10 in the future the poll channel and the like it is complete. You contribute the recommendation degree and the like of software where by his played, that try can search the exactly software by your. Starting the same service as the DS station even at the home. In the future way it can download trial version at the home.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
schuelma said:
Wow, this is actually kind of delivering.

I was just thinking that. I've been so used to disappointmentons lately, that this feels... strange...

Tristam

rakka said:
Crystal bearers a wii ware title?

wtf

or another CC game?

I think it's another. If this is the sequel that Crystal Bearers was SUPPOSED to be (i.e., features online multiplayer), I'm SO getting this one.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Dr Mario created specifically for the Wii[Ware] is fantastic. If only there wasn't a 6+ month wait.

Jiggy

STAR SOLDIER R FOR WII WARE
Splendid. :D

Pokemon Ranch is excellent news as well, at least for someone like me. Hope it's region-free, but even if not, it probably wouldn't take me too long to trade stuff over from my Japanese copies. Both TreIII and I were wrong about expecting the next announced Pokemon title, though. :lol He assumed the third version of Diamond/Pearl and I assumed Gold/Silver remakes.

And on that note of Pokemon...

Saitou said:
hikari.gif
SAVED.

rakka

jetpacks was yes said:
Why would it be?

being a downloadable title, i'd say it would be "downgraded".

but it seems like its not CB but another CC game.

which is cool with me, as long as CB is what they promised it'd be.

Top Bottom