YOSHINORI ONO is working on an "unreleased title PS4"

Naw, please be Dragon's Dogma 2. Please.
Was Ono involved with the first one at all?
Though the main people involved with Dragons Dogma have been quiet for quite a while and it seemed to sell well enough for a sequel so I'd guess there's something is cooking.
I don't think this is it though.

Was Ono involved with the first one at all?
Though the main people involved with Dragons Dogma have been quiet for quite a while and it seemed to sell well enough for a sequel so I'd guess there's something is cooking.
I don't think this is it though.
No, but being involved in Deep Down lends some sort of credibility, right? Right? Anyone?

If USFIV PS4 exists, I really hope that they aren't going to wait until after the physical last gen/PC release to announce it. They wouldn't do that, right?

Right????

He just quit Capcom Canada, has he quit Capcom altogether? If so I imagine he isn't working on that PS4 game anymore.
He's been sounding off a lot on Twitter that he's still with Capcom, he just left the Capcom Vancouver studio

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/478685120040153088

I wonder if that unannounced PS4 thing is actually just that rumored USFIV port, or an actual new game like
Rival Schools
pls

It says he's the producer instead of executive producer. Every time he has been an executive producer, its usually a project he is not fully invested in (interestingly, deep down is one of those titles).

For his unannounced game, he is the producer. There's no way its going to be a port, that's for sure.